Mo-g vs OVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Mo-g should have just focused on making music like his boy Safe.He only made one fire track and thinks he's entitled to shit.Now his boy is taking his music to whole other levels when he is only 17/18 and a fellow east african(Eritrean).While in the same situation as mo-g when it comes to OVO.My reer woqooyi nigga is too hot headed wallahi.

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
How is he fucked?

Stop being jew dickryder

Jew boy is good at shaaxad. He loves stealin ppls lines pay up u k*ke
So wat, 95% of people don't give a f*ck he steals people's lines but the industry does care... now they know this kid doesn't play ball.

Y'all think he's taking it too far?:mjpls:
hez1ABN.png

'Somalian pirate':drakelaugh:

Paid a lot or not, I doubt he's going to be taken seriously in the future after this :francis:

Yeah f*ck him he isn't all that anyway. This beef gave him a bit more publicity but unless he's good enough to keep people's attention he'll fade. I guess he's still on good terms with drake though he's still got a pic up with him.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Yeah f*ck him he isn't all that anyway. This beef gave him a bit more publicity but unless he's good enough to keep people's attention he'll fade. I guess he's still on good terms with drake though he's still got a pic up with him.
Only time will tell :mybusiness:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Drake got shooked and had to pay him. Why cant he pay the man who helped him with 3 reference tracks.

Just proves how 6fraud cant write his own music.

Status
Not open for further replies.