Mo-g savagely beaten over beef with Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time i heard this Mo G guy. So i Googled him.....looks like the typical skinny Somali.

Toronto is certainly off my list.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
CrazyWadaad, give us a background story on what this is all about.
The beef was between Oliver(he is Arab I think) and Mo-g.Oliver runs OVO day to day operations and this nigga was making Mo-g work like a slave with no pay all in hope of a contract.Then this Mo-g exposed them on instagram and even posted a sample from Drakes new album that is about to drop.Oliver was probably the one who ordered some west end wasteyutes to do it.Nothing is going to happen after this for awhile give them niggas a couple months to take revenge.

The beef was between Oliver(he is Arab I think) and Mo-g.Oliver runs OVO day to day operations and this nigga was making Mo-g work like a slave with no pay all in hope of a contract.Then this Mo-g exposed them on instagram and even posted a sample from Drakes new album that is about to drop.Oliver was probably the one who ordered some west end wasteyutes to do it.Nothing is going to happen after this for awhile give them niggas a couple months to take revenge.
Damn thats really sad. I hope he gets well, because they worked him pretty good.

Oh heeeeellll naw he really got goons to whoop the kid's ass? *gets on the phone with the most savage Djiboutiens from Ottawa for revenge*

Bohol

VIP
If Somalis in Canada are that good them selves how come they haven't made it in the Rap scene? (Only 1 I know is Knaan and his net-worth is $1 million.).

@CrazyWadaad i'm hearin he was set up by a chick. :patrice:

somalis cannot let this slide. I have hope for kuwa halkan choga that they will resolve this. :rejoice:

someone gotta slump that jahuudi and bring down his fuckin brand. :rejoice:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@CrazyWadaad i'm hearin he was set up by a chick. :patrice:

somalis cannot let this slide. I have hope for kuwa halkan choga that they will resolve this. :rejoice:

someone gotta slump that jahuudi and bring down his fuckin brand. :rejoice:
lool it will get resolved especially since the they murked his face real bad.If I was oliver I would be hiring security guards to walk with me even to the store right about now :hemad:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Instead of beating him up they should have taken him to court for leaking material im sure that would hurt alot more in the long run Than this beating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending