Mo Farah's Mom and extended family living in poverty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The family of Mo Farah seems to be living in absolute poverty, they are living in huts :faysalwtf: though poverty is rampant in SL in general but why should his mom live in a hut?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
His British now not Somali, British people are known to leave their parents in the dust.:manny: But when he starts to claim his Somalinimo, that's when we are going to fight:birdman:

He built her a farm and she sounds happy to where she is living and her lifestyle, why does everyone think dumping your parents into a double storey Yemeni designed house in a major city in Somalia is the ultimate pleasure? She is still productive and is a matriarch of a big family. Or should he bring them all to London and the young boys become criminals like his half siblings? I didn't hear her complain, she is happy with the only lifestyle she knows and that is the end of the story.

He built her a farm and she sounds happy to where she is living and her lifestyle, why does everyone think dumping your parents into a double storey Yemeni designed house in a major city in Somalia is the ultimate pleasure? She is still productive and is a matriarch of a big family. Or should he bring them all to London and the young boys become criminals like his half siblings? I didn't hear her complain, she is happy with the only lifestyle she knows and that is the end of the story.

Some of the elders in my family have gone back to their toolo and are living fine like that too. A lot of them get depressed when they're here because there's no one to talk to and nothing to do.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She's a simple reer baadiyo woman. She's very happy with her sons.

She's very successful for her lot. Most likely he does support her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts