Mo Farah's first ever Somali language interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Not all Landers wave the Green and red sxb. This man is as Somali as it gets. Love him or hate him. He's still Somalia.

Wtf does that even mean, if he was from Somalia he would be wearing your shitty UN flag on his wrists like he does SL flahy

S

SOMACOON

Wtf does that even mean, if he was from Somalia he would be wearing your shitty UN flag on his wrists like he does SL flahy

Wearing a wrist band of an imaginary state/country does not change the facts presented by reality.
I will only disown the support of Mo Farah when he plays the Mohamed BK card and displays his idoorish attitude,
Unless the man makes it clear that he is not Somali, i won't do him a favor and disown it for him myself.
I'm assuming he probably wears the wrist band so he can visit his relatives at SL in solitude,
Ya'll arresting fanaans for singing love songs, imagine if this nigga waves the blue and white than heads to Hargeisa lol
Its probably best he does, this will then receive an international out roar, which may give SL its, "Ictiraaaf"

The last statement was clearly sarcasm for anyone smirking right about now

waraabe

Your superior
Wearing a wrist band of an imaginary state/country does not change the facts presented by reality.
I will only disown the support of Mo Farah when he plays the Mohamed BK card and displays his idoorish attitude,
Unless the man makes it clear that he is not Somali, i won't do him a favor and disown it for him myself.
I'm assuming he probably wears the wrist band so he can visit his relatives at SL in solitude,
Ya'll arresting fanaans for singing love songs, imagine if this nigga waves the blue and white than heads to Hargeisa lol
Its probably best he does, this will then receive an international out roar, which may give SL its, "Ictiraaaf"

The last statement was clearly sarcasm for anyone smirking right about now
You know you really are a calaacal master. No wonder your folk are eating donkeys and hyena if all they do is it in their ass and calaacal

King Mo Farah regeedi waye, much love to the brother. Since everyone is claiming the brother I will claim him for team GB since I have more right to claim than most of you lot.

The-king-of-distance-runn-009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending