Mo farahs brother deported to somalia

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Says a somali with a western passport living comfortably! How would you like to get deported.
I plan to leave in the coming years,longest I will be here is 4 years In'sha'Allah. The west esp UK is not Jannah. No sane person would want to raise a family here and settle. Somalia or another Muslim developed country In'sha'Allah

Bohol

VIP
Most of his brothers are criminals. There is another one in jail as well.

EXCLUSIVE: Mo Farah's brother is jailed for FOUR YEARS after stealing £500 from Travelodge receptionist who tried to help when he stumbled into hotel with a bleeding head

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-FOUR-YEARS-robbing-Travelodge-employee.html

4E655AD700000578-5970295-image-m-13_1532010490794.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
All useless criminal Somalis should be left to rot in the west and only the educated and religious Somalis should head home so they should have deported him to kenya

VixR

Veritas
I hardly think you can be surprised by the comments when the source is The Daily Mail.

I can’t feel sorry for him either. This picture alone seals the deal for me. Complete qashin.
674DAAFC-FB80-4C99-B83E-9AD597420042.jpeg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
All criminal immigrants should be deported back to their homelands. If they are born in the host country, send them back to their parents homeland.

To much useless qashin.

Please don't send them to Sweden, we are on our knees.

All criminal immigrants should be deported back to their homelands. If they are born in the host country, send them back to their parents homeland.

To much useless qashin.

Alternativ för Sverige kommer tvinga ut kriminella invandrare och de som lever på bidrag.

To much useless qashin.

How about if the person is cadaan and their parents are also born in that country will the same apply. How can you send someone back to a place they left at 4 years old.

I hardly think you can be surprised by the comments when the source is The Daily Mail.

I can’t feel sorry for him either. This picture alone seals the deal for me. Complete qashin.View attachment 84570

Majority of Cadaans read it only people who don't read it are the liberal cadaans and they're in the minority hence this week's election.

I dont think he is going to get deported to SL since he is a British citizen. However, i can not imagine the embarrassment his brother is going through at this present time. Personally, i feel quite bad for Mo Farah tbh.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts