Mo Farah no longer wants to be known as MO FARAH but as MOHAMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Mohammed Farrah is proud and public about the Isaaq Dynasty
View attachment 27080

Isaaqs are all over the UK. We even have Isaaq only cities like cardiff, Liverpool, Sheffield... but if you're looking for Isaaq girls you won't find them. They're all in the masaajids studying elmi :ahh:

Biggest qabil in the UK is Isaaqs. We've been here since the late 1800s.
Please stop with this Kuf Sir Mo stuff .Please refer to the man as Sheikh Mohamed Bin Farah Bin Hashim.

Don't misunderstand me, Mo Farah is a legend who never saw his limitations as dead ends but saw them as challenges and proved his detractors wrong. He absolutely had the traits of a champion. But on his defeat of his last run and compared to how Ussain Bolt reacted, he threw the dummy and now developed the Somali and Islamic paranoia that the media and the British public are against him as a Muslim.

Sheikh Mohamed Bin Farah is not paranoid .You don't even know the facts of the situation.His noble
Name was continually dragged through the mud and it was insinuated that it was highly likely he was a drug cheat even though there was no evidence to prove it .

Sheikh Mohamed Bin Farah is not paranoid .You don't even know the facts of the situation.His noble
Name was continually dragged through the mud and it was insinuated that it was highly likely he was a drug cheat even though there was no evidence to prove it .

Maraq

As a well known former clean champ in track and field stated in the past that at that level of competition, everyone needs a little boost from science/drugs to win and the difference is some cheats are caught & some who aren't caught become champs. I and these journalists subscribe to that school of thought. Though his coach and some of the athletes he trains were implicated and bustied for doping, Mo is considered clean till someone produces the smoking gun. He shouldn't be whinging, but instead asking them, where is your evidence?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Maraq

As a well known former clean champ in track and field stated in the past that at that level of competition, everyone needs a little boost from science/drugs to win and the difference is some cheats are caught & some who aren't caught become champs. I and these journalists subscribe to that school of thought. Though his coach and some of the athletes he trains were implicated and bustied for doping, Mo is considered clean till someone produces the smoking gun. He shouldn't be whinging, but instead asking them, where is your evidence?
Maraq kulahaa :damn:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nah I find it funny that after his career comes to nearing its end he chooses to go by Mohamed. Why go by Mo in the first place?

Probably started out insecure and wanting acceptance and now he is confidant in himself and shows his true character

Maraq

Again you don't know the facts .Sheikh Mohamed Bin Farah asked them for evidence yet they kept writing articles doubting his achievements and printing negative stories about his family .

Like any human being , he became dismayed at the constant questioning at every press conference , even though the allegations were related to his coach ,not him . I think it is only natural for him to react after being pushed into a corner .

Mohamed has a right to critique the media for their treatment towards him . I actually think he is rather courageous to take them on ,as opposed to smiling like a kneegrow and taking praises from the same guyS who tried to destroy his legacy .

The issue and the debate is about the way in which some right -wing papers in the U.K. treat black and minority celebrities . When Linford Christie , a black British athlete , won the 100m in the 90s, one particular paper concentrated on the size of his manhood .........

. likewise , When there was a massive media onslaught against Princes Harry's bi-racial girlfriend , the Prince took it upon himself to write a letter to the media , complaining that some of the articles clearly had " racial undertones " . Is Prince Harry paranoid as well ? Why was Prince William's girl not subjected to such treatment ? Are Sol Campbell and the many athletes who point out the lack of black managers in the premier league , despite the abundance of players , also paranoid ?

There is a wider debate here . I am
glad he has opened this up . And No , he will not smile and be a kneegrow slave , when his family values are attacked , when his professional integrity is questioned without the slightest bit of evidence , why should he ?

Maraq

He is not a prince backed by the establishment and nor is he a well educated person who could articulate well his points and debate the "Right Wing" media. The media loves the tall poppy syndrome. Mo is regarded highly as a nice bloke and a true champ by many British people and most of the media who always come to his aid when discussing these allegations. Therefore, is it a wise decision to isolate himself and extinguish all the goodwill of his supporters?

With a bit more education, he has the potential of becoming a British minister or in charge of a top sports organisation, or even he can become a top successful businessman who couldn't be scammed by witty fraudsters. He is still young and should aim for a successful career at the highest level by exploiting his own successes. My friend, this requires of him building more bridges rather than dismantling old ones. He should ignore responding to the "right wing" media because the more they exchange words, the more they will dig dirty stories (real or imagined) against him. Sooner or later, they will ask to catch his bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.