Mo Farah no longer wants to be known as MO FARAH but as MOHAMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Nah then I live in cirka iyo dhulka dhexdood nacalaa. Making fun of Mo Farah doesn't equal an attack on Isaaq. The my qabil mentality doesn't apply here. I like the guy to be fair.
Sir Mohammed Farrah is proud and public about the Isaaq Dynasty
A MO TNN.gif

@fox is north west london/ harrow/stanmore isaaq area i need to know breh:mjhaps:
Isaaqs are all over the UK. We even have Isaaq only cities like cardiff, Liverpool, Sheffield... but if you're looking for Isaaq girls you won't find them. They're all in the masaajids studying elmi :ahh:
Hehe i see what you done
Biggest qabil in the UK is Isaaqs. We've been here since the late 1800s.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Sir Mohammed Farrah is proud and public about the Isaaq Dynasty
View attachment 27080

Isaaqs are all over the UK. We even have Isaaq only cities like cardiff, Liverpool, Sheffield... but if you're looking for Isaaq girls you won't find them. They're all in the masaajids studying elmi :ahh:

Biggest qabil in the UK is Isaaqs. We've been here since the late 1800s.
I heard

Don't misunderstand me, Mo Farah is a legend who never saw his limitations as dead ends but saw them as challenges and proved his detractors wrong. He absolutely had the traits of a champion. But on his defeat of his last run and compared to how Ussain Bolt reacted, he threw the dummy and now developed the Somali and Islamic paranoia that the media and the British public are against him as a Muslim.

Should he refuse the royal title of Sir too and call himself Sheikh Mohamed? His namesake wouldn't approve his name to be associated with a royal title issued by a non-Muslim leader? Or is it pick and choose? The fella should learn from Ussain Bolt in exiting with honour and with humility by praising and wishing good luck to the guy who beat him. He should never declare a war of words with the media and make positive and encouraging remarks of the guy who beat him. Bow out with dignity like a genuine champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.