Mo Farah honors a Somalilander right after his last win

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
9uck0m.jpg

Yes...Abdi Bile Abdi is a citizen of Somaliland :banderas::lolbron::mjpls::mjohreally::mjswag::russsmug::shaq::sureman:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Abdi Bile, the past legend

Mo Farah , the current legend,

Ayanle Suleiman, the future legend.

How didn't you recognize my homie from Awdal, Ayanle

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Abdi Bile won one gold medal in the 1500m in 1987 Rome.

Maxamed Farah is more decorated and world-class athlete. And it's not even close.

I like Abdi Bile but one gold medal in 1500m is not much to write home about.

Liibaan

Abdi Bile is a Somali legend, not a tuulo or triangle legend. :ufdup:
Maxamed Farah is the real legend here. You're talking about double Olympic champion at the 10k and 5k to abdi Bile who won gold at 1500m. They don't compare

Lii, I wasn't comparing the two or their achievements. I was responding to the way menace was trying to make Bile what he never claimed to be. Also, I have no doubt that Mo and all the other young athletes in that field were somehow inspired by Bile. Let's give credit where it's due, shall we?

Maxamed Farah is the real legend here. You're talking about double Olympic champion at the 10k and 5k to abdi Bile who won gold at 1500m. They don't compare

Abdi Bile ran for dalka soomaalida so its a key difference between him and Mo Farah.

Mo Farah is running for his former MASTA!!:camby:

Liibaan

Geeljire,
:childplease::comeon::drakewtf::hahaidiot::hemad:

Faarax is PROUD Somali. He is Isaaq that's why you can't stand him:ohreally::sureman:

waraabe

Your superior
Jebarti are out in force today, I thought they must be hating on a rich successful isaaq or Hawiye, turns out I was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending