MO FARAH goes FB Live of the theft of his belongings in a hotel in Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

In a big way it is his fault.

How you don’t recognize that you are in Africa when people know that you’re a millionaire.

How are you bringing valuables with you into Africa.

How you gonna believe that just cause you got the Keyes and the luggage locked that your stuff is safe ? Don’t you know that the owner of the hotel is gonna attempt to steal despite the outcome cause he knows he’ll making a killing. Most likely it was the work of the manager and his crew.

But in conclusion, I’d have to say you deserved it Mo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn...

Why is he even in Ethiopia? I would rather go to Kenya. Ethiopia seems the most boring African Country.

what did they steal?he need to watch out and neva come back to addis since he went public,even the govt might not like that negative exposure.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

In a big way it is his fault.

How you don’t recognize that you are in Africa when people know that you’re a millionaire.

How are you bringing valuables with you into Africa.

How you gonna believe that just cause you got the Keyes and the luggage locked that your stuff is safe ? Don’t you know that the owner of the hotel is gonna attempt to steal despite the outcome cause he knows he’ll making a killing. Most likely it was the work of the manager and his crew.

But in conclusion, I’d have to say you deserved it Mo

Why is he single? He should have had a woman by him to guard his luggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.