Mo Faarax

So Mo's entered 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' and I was just lurking on his Instagram page and going through some of the comments

There's a short clip where some of the other celebrities in the jungle are asking him about his life, where he was born and grew up etc

He goes on to say "I was born in Somalia and raised in Djibouti"

We all know he's from Somaliland, waa originally reer Gabiley MashAllah but the comments had me laughing because some people were like "Why don't you say Somaliland?"
:ayaanswag:

No one loves Somaliland more than myself and we've come such a long way Alhamdulila but sometimes us Somalilanders can be a little extra

When a Somali asks me where I'm from I say Somaliland, when a ajanabi asks me where I'm from, run misa been? I say Somalia
:russ:

When a ajanabi asks you where are you from and you say "Somaliland" and then they ask Oh O.K where's that? Dee sheeko dheer ba galaysa, isn't the short answer a lot better?

I ain't got time to be going into a history lesson, I'm going to say Somalia, simple!

So for the other Somalilanders on here, do you give the short answer when asked misa a history lesson ba gasha?

He was actually born in Mogadishu, so that he was born in Somalia but he is still a lander though from Somaliland.

Jungle

VIP
Why is he even doing it tho? I dont think he needs the money. I looked at whos on it and i only know vernon and victoria the journalist because she on bbc every day lol. Also is he gonna eat all the nasty shit they put infront of him?

I tell my white friends I'm from a country called Puntland.. If they ask where's that I tell them it's a rich successful state which neighbors the failed state Somalia, but you probably don't hear much about it since we are very stable.. Works each time :icon lol: :icon lol:

Stupid somalis. Ajnabis don't care .if ur black ur black. Aint no body got time of the day to google tiny random country in africa.

When a ajanabi asks you where are you from and you say "Somaliland" and then they ask Oh O.K where's that? Dee sheeko dheer ba galaysa, isn't the short answer a lot better?

I ain't got time to be going into a history lesson, I'm going to say Somalia, simple!

So for the other Somalilanders on here, do you give the short answer when asked misa a history lesson ba gasha?
I cba be arksed to explain to every person I meet what Is Somaliland
so I just say somali
yes Somali
only Somali
I should do my part tho and let people know about Somaliland
but lowe me pls

Yeah it’s weird thing to complain about. The landers I know all say Somalia. No one got time to explain to foreigners about Somali issues. It’s similar to the Spanish where between them they all say Catalonia, but outside Spanish

So Mo's entered 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' and I was just lurking on his Instagram page and going through some of the comments

There's a short clip where some of the other celebrities in the jungle are asking him about his life, where he was born and grew up etc

He goes on to say "I was born in Somalia and raised in Djibouti"

We all know he's from Somaliland, waa originally reer Gabiley MashAllah but the comments had me laughing because some people were like "Why don't you say Somaliland?"
:ayaanswag:

No one loves Somaliland more than myself and we've come such a long way Alhamdulila but sometimes us Somalilanders can be a little extra

When a Somali asks me where I'm from I say Somaliland, when a ajanabi asks me where I'm from, run misa been? I say Somalia
What is somali land atleast those some isaaqs and some others tribe tht want to be separate country should name it other names and not somaliland cuz it still got Somali in it and I think some of those tht called hate salia and ppl I think atleast change names it doesn't make sense the country those ppl trying to separate from have it name lol

What is somali land atleast those some isaaqs and some others tribe tht want to be separate country should name it other names and not somaliland cuz it still got Somali in it and I think some of those tht called hate salia and ppl I think atleast change names it doesn't make sense the country those ppl trying to separate from have it name lol
ok

Trending

Latest posts