MN xaliimo is seeking justice after a crooked cop fabricated charges on her that had her serving 2 years in prison. She now abt to get rich

Muna was one of the witnesses there was multiple Jane Doe’s in the case. She is not even the main girl the case was centred around and not the one who they claimed was older.

The case was not based on young Somali girls sleeping with young Somali guys consensually. It was gang banger Somali guys preying on young runaways from dysfunctional homes and pimping them out to fob adeers who wanted sex
Your story makes sense , do you know where I can get more information?

Muna was one of the witnesses there was multiple Jane Doe’s in the case. She is not even the main girl the case was centred around and not the one who they claimed was older.

The case was not based on young Somali girls sleeping with young Somali guys consensually. It was gang banger Somali guys preying on young runaways from dysfunctional homes and pimping them out to fob adeers who wanted sex

Read the article that was posted. All charges were dropped. Muna was the main witness and it’s why she had a close relationship with the cop.

What’s the other girls name?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
what you guys have said in this thread, makes me blessed that I live in NZ. Reer MN is finished. bunch of ciyaal suuqs
:hova:

See Somalis in MN need to be protesting for this girl not no dolal Idd who shot at police and now he's family is talking about they want just when they knew he was a gangster

Read the article that was posted. All charges were dropped. Muna was the main witness and it’s why she had a close relationship with the cop.

What’s the other girls name?

this is one of the other girls. She ended up becoming a full time prostitute.

Age of consent matters. She was failed . So are many other women forced into sex work.
I don't know much about her story , but parents are to blame not the community. The community is dead anyway

What I meant by she failed herself is ,her parents or community is responsible for your action until you 18 everting after that is a grown person going what she wants to do .

The trafficking case was not a lie. Everyone knows those Somali boys were trafficking underaged Somali girls. The case fell apart because the white lady got too eager and started putting testimony in people’s mouths. One of the underaged prostitutes families also turned on her as well, due to shame I guess. You can read some of the case online. If the Heather lady didn’t mishandle the case all those Farahs would have never been released. They passed that girl around state lines and pimped her out to anybody willing to give them 50,100 dollars or some liquor and drugs. They just lucked out. They also used her immigration papers against her because one of her own cousins came and said she was older than she claimed. Some family are evil. Now all the pimps are free and that baby prositute became a full time adult prositute running with madows. Eventually charged with murder now she’s sitting in prison

Somali guys pimping Somali girls for the umpteenth time.

From Somali pimps bringing girls to AMISOM rapists, to them bringing around foreign 'musical artists', there is a subset of Somali losers who have zero dignity and standards.

The Somali community doesn't talk about this often enough! Is there any other "muslim" community on earth that breeds such shameless demons? Have you ever heard of Arab or Pakistani men pimping out their girls? Wallahi Somalis have a critical shortage of real men.

Somali guys pimping Somali girls for the umpteenth time.

From Somali pimps bringing girls to AMISOM rapists, to them bringing around foreign 'musical artists', there is a subset of Somali losers who have zero dignity and standards.

The Somali community doesn't talk about this often enough! Is there any other "muslim" community on earth that breeds such shameless demons? Have you ever heard of Arab or Pakistani men pimping out their girls? Wallahi Somalis have a critical shortage of real men.

It’s in Somali culture to pimp their women tbh. That’s why whenever an ugly old odey lands in Somalia, they have Somali women on the tarmac dancing hugging and kissing them. The MPs in Xamar hire prostitutes to their hotel rooms. Women are cattle in Somalia

It’s in Somali culture to pimp their women tbh. That’s why whenever an ugly old odey lands in Somalia, they have Somali women on the tarmac dancing hugging and kissing them. The MPs in Xamar hire prostitutes to their hotel rooms. Women are cattle in Somalia

I saw a clip, I won't mention where in the Somali peninsula, but this state sent a woman to wait on the tarmac to greet Emirati dignitaries. They didn't even look at her and I think they see it as an offence actually.

Arabs don't make their women greet men and put Hawaian flowers around their neck. Each family guards their daughters closely.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
This is so messed up. So if someone is a federal agent they can break the law and get away with it?

@Dark Energy
No. That's illegal.
Police Corruption isn't allowed,
But (mainly white) people who are power crazy always try it!

These two quotes are from a Google search on law and police corruption.
Police Corruption and Misconduct - Civil, Federal, Law, and Officers ((Link)):
The key federal criminal statute makes it unlawful for anyone acting with police authority to deprive or conspire to deprive another person of any right protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States (Section 18 U.S.C. § 241 [2000]
Police Corruption - GOV.UK
1. Clause 25 makes it an offence for a police officer to exercise the powers and privileges of a constable in a way which is corrupt or otherwise improper. It supplements the existing common law offence of misconduct in public office.
Europeans give me Euphoria #Yeah
nwa-f*ck-the-police.gif

Last edited:

Trending