MN Kids rob Uber driver

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Horta what’s wrong with the Somalis in mn? First they start looting Somali owned businesses in the name of a star and now this

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Worst diaspora

why are you making it a diaspora thing when theres xoolos everywhere? name ur place and it wont be long to find similar degenaracy.

the one thing that unites somalis everywhere is 68iqnimo, it is not just avclassification, it is a lifestyle

why are you making it a diaspora thing when theres xoolos everywhere? name ur place and it wont be long to find similar degenaracy.

the one thing that unites somalis everywhere is 68iqnimo, it is not just avclassification, it is a lifestyle

Where i am from we don't rob adeers or attack elders thats pure scum.

Furthermore a fellow somali is always treated with respect

Rather we rob ajnabis and smoke them.

:stopit:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Where i am from we don't rob adeers or attack elders thats pure scum.

Furthermore a fellow somali is always treated with respect

Rather we rob ajnabis and smoke them.

:stopit:

name ur place then. ama aamus niiyahow

Horta what’s wrong with the Somalis in mn? First they start looting Somali owned businesses in the name of a star and now this
Most of the looters were hippie cadaans. Somali neighborhoods didn’t get looted tho, I remember cadaans showed up to Karmel mall and they got chased out. Cedar Somalis were posted up with guns so nothing happened there too.

Shit was a movie wallahi.

Hopefully they all go to jail. Qashin foqol qashin :vqbuyv0:I heard that adeer is safe thankfully. I'm not surprised since those xoolo ass kids were throwing weak ass punches that barely connected.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
If it's Uber their info shud b on file no? Or this is the cash cabbie from few days ago?

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Can not understand how you can see that they are Somali can be any other ethnicity. And why did they crash the car wtf ??

Apollo

VIP
If you do crime, at least do some high level planned out shit with high reward.

Petty crime targeting working class civilians. :susp: