MN kid asked to name 5 prophets. Fails miserably

while I do find it weird a kid at that age can't name 5 prophets, I don't agree with people embarrassing him like that. Now it's all over social media.:(

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The MJs of the Somali people have to the most arrogant, the most prideful, the most qabiil worshipping and the biggest war cowards of all our qabiils. They are academically gifted ( the Nigerians of the Somalis) but when it comes to waging war they always lose.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats good. Walaahi he has hope. He knows the final prophet pbuh, and also knows the important sahabas ra of the prophet pbuh. Mashalaah lol

He is in touch with the finalized Islam message through our blessed prophet pbuh

By the way you can learn about prophet series on Youtube, Mufti Menk Ismail is the best

The MJs of the Somali people have to the most arrogant, the most prideful, the most qabiil worshipping and the biggest war cowards of all our qabiils. They are academically gifted ( the Nigerians of the Somalis) but when it comes to waging war they always lose.

Maxaa tidhi?

abdullahi_yusuf_ahmed.jpg

But MJs haven't lost wars or land so this stereotype is based on lies.
The only "wars" we lost is when our civilians were "surprise" attacked during the civil war and we didn't have weapons.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maxaa tidhi?

abdullahi_yusuf_ahmed.jpg

But MJs haven't lost wars or land so this stereotype is based on lies.
The only "wars" we lost is when our civilians were "surprise" attacked during the civil war and we didn't have weapons.

Tukaraq!

Galkacayo

Kismayo repeatedly under the the command of speedy Morgan

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Of all the Somali clans, Majerteen are my favourite.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Of all the Somali clans, Majerteen are my favourite.

Divide and conquer...bal eega cadaankan...we’ve seen this before from 1884 to 1960..
Once again I must remind you that you are a laangaab cadaan. You were enslaved by the Turks for centuries

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Visit Galkayo. :gaasdrink:

Tukaraq!

Galkacayo

Kismayo repeatedly under the the command of speedy Morgan

Tukaraq is Dhulbahante land and they gave their own land to Somaliland.

North Galkacyo is controlled by Puntland and always has been despite the attempts to steal it.

Kismaayo's mayor is MJ, the interior minister is MJ and we still live there.

Anything else?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

I disagree ..I grew up in a town full of MJ’s . They are family friends till this day, both of my best childhood friends are MJ , they are like sisters to me. You can find good and arrogant people in every clan .

Tukaraq is Dhulbahante land and they gave their own land to Somaliland.

North Galkacyo is controlled by Puntland and always has been despite the attempts to steal it.

Kismaayo's mayor is MJ, the interior minister is MJ and we still live there.

Anything else?

But you did take L’s in the multiple recapture attempts in Tukaraq. It was a PL tax station and you tried to recover multiple times ending in failure.

Sharing a city is an L Galmudug is a barely functioning state and hasn’t existed as long as you guys.

But you did take L’s in the multiple recapture attempts in Tukaraq. It was a PL tax station and you tried to recover multiple times ending in failure.

Sharing a city is an L Galmudug is a barely functioning state and hasn’t existed as long as you guys.

Puntland never gave orders to capture South Galkacyo, we helped them build Galmudug and want them to have a federal state to promote federalism.

In general, Majeerteen are not land thieves and our council of elders would never approve such a thing.
We are a civilised people not prone to injustice.

Again, Tukaraq is Dhulbahante land and we cannot force them to abandon Somaliland.

Majeerteen land has never been controlled by another clan.

We have Allah's blessings upon us, evidently.