MN geeljires come out 2 support lawlessness, to support the hooyo who her kids were confiscated

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What kind of a beating are we talking? Seriously almost every Somali kid got a beating here and there, this new generation is fucked up for reporting their mom :noneck: if she was torturing her kids or starving them then it’s best they took them away.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
What kid of a beating are we talking? Seriously almost every Somali kid got a beating here and there, this new generation is fucked up for reporting their mom :noneck: if she was torturing her kids or starving them then it’s best they took them away.
Children don’t report their parents most of the time. School staff and those working around children are mandated reporters. If they see suspicious marks or anything else that’s suspicious, they have to let the police know. Who cares if you got beatings as a child? It’s considered abuse in the West ee la qabso.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
Yeah they will report to the police. I've heard of police visiting a Somali family because the kids weren't dressed well. Thin clothing on a winter or old clothes. Some parents are xaasid.:ileycry:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Give me a quick rundown

A physical abuse occurred and that so called mother comes on social media in a hysterical drama whereby she accused the Gaalos for taking her kids for no apparent reason.

I’d be supporting her now if only had she told the truth and had dropped that discriminatory “gaalo” BS. At this point in Islam the Gaalos are better. They are actually doing Islam’s teaching in the most part. Just take a look at their laws. It is transparent most of them. However, go to an a Muslim society and they full of lies and corruption.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Children don’t report their parents most of the time. School staff and those working around children are mandated reporters. If they see suspicious marks or anything else that’s suspicious, they have to let the police know. Who cares if you got beatings as a child? It’s considered abuse in the West ee la qabso.
First of all I didn’t get a beating as a child my parents didn’t even believe in that, what I meant is taking a child away from their mother because she beat them here and there is not right. and from my understanding the original story read that the oldest child is the one that reported the mother, I obviously don’t support child abuse, if a kid is showing up to school with bruises or without their lunch/looking disheveled she failed as a mother.

Gambar

VIP
First of all I didn’t get a beating as a child my parents didn’t even believe in that, what I meant is taking a child away from their mother because she beat them here and there is not right. and from my understanding the original story read that the oldest child is the one that reported the mother, I obviously don’t support child abuse, if a kid is showing up to school with bruises or without their lunch/looking disheveled she failed as a mother.
You shouldn’t even beat your kids here and there.

Trending

Latest posts