MN cagdheers tell farmaajo u are laangaab kaalay kismaayo qabsao hadaad awoodo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
doesn't matter. your federalism, your rules and you guys karbaashed each other, you set the precedent.:mjpls:

we'll do the same, except it'll be booons sharing kafan.:win:
@Abdalla don’t pay attention to this clown not all OGs are like him he wishes for bloodshed in Kismaayo because he’s Ethiopian he doesn’t care he has no close relatives in the Jubbas the closest he gets to relatives is reer cabdille from Afmadow he can give 2 fucks about a system of governance or a proper president as long as his uncle can pillage the trees of Kismaayo, not fight Al Shabab even paying tax to them, and lock up and deport anyone who dares to speak out all because of qabyaalad, hes cool with that he’s a pieces of shit:camby:

Funny thing - the old badow reer baadiye so called men, was rescued from dadaab refugee camp, he was clothed, fed, and housed in the first world. (US)

Hadana afkuu taagayaa, instead being thankful and thoughtful for his fellow people back home, who has not witness a peace for the last 30 years.

Last edited:
Reer Abdille, a sub sub sub clan of Ogaden has been terrorising b-oonka marehan for years. Imagine if it was the whole Absame nation involved :mjkkk:

sounds like u are panicking.

u've been following me around maanta dhan.

fyi, reer ugaas warfaa were the most anti liyuu police you could find.

they were the ones protecting you from HG. show some respect and appreciation.

ferrari, look at this low IQ B000n xoolo, he thinks liyu police waa reer warfa, little does he know minasota waa reeer imey and dagaxbuur and kismayo,

if he wants reer warfa, vast vast majorty are in san diego, anywyas, this b000n is scared of seeing Ogadens united,

masha Allah,

@Abdalla don’t pay attention to this clown not all OGs are like him he wishes for bloodshed in Kismaayo because he’s Ethiopian he doesn’t care he has no close relatives in the Jubbas the closest he gets to relatives is reer cabdille from Afmadow he can give 2 fucks about a system of governance or a proper president as long as his uncle can pillage the trees of Kismaayo, not fight Al Shabab even paying tax to them, and lock up and deport anyone who dares to speak out all because of qabyaalad, hes cool with that he’s a pieces of shit:camby:

one day yuo insult reer cabdulle, next reer isaaq, then say reer isaaq dont live in jubaland,

make your mined up ,

somalis first defence minister in 1960 was a reer isaaaq dude born in kismayo,

he is the grandfather of the Maatono twins who have their own fashion label, you know those hcicks from america who look indian but are making waves desinging fashion clothes for gucci and versaci and cahnnel,

reer isaaw do live in jubaland, i can count theier degaans and number of mps they have in the federal, but no point, spliting mohamed zubeeer is like spliting hair,

by the way if Ogaden is great gre agreat 10 times rmeoved newphew of marehan what do tyou think is mohamed zubeer when mohamed zubeer is about 15 times removed from Ogaden himself, abdirahman ibn absame aka Ogaden nick nme,

yet Mohamed zubeer alone outnumbers marehan and easily throw in all the hawiyes inc entral somalia, in terms of land and people and historical figures who contributed to somali history in terms of war, warriors and poets,

car name me a fmaous man fro amrehan before siad barre

yet i can name

Raage Ugaas, famous poet/bard from 1730s,

Ugaas Nuur Cabudye who forced marehan sultana dn his race to kneel and beg Ogaden sin 1840s,

Sultan Ahmed Magan

Qaman BUlxaan, bard and sayidkas minister of defence fro the darwish state reognsied even by germnay empire and turkish otooman in 1905

Garad maqtal dahir, founder of wslf and architect of ONLF and fighting ethiopians as early as 1930 being called a terorist by Ney York times in 1942 because he refused british rule,

mataan cideed, muxumud waal, all from 1800s, not even mentioning after 1960s dudes,

just some names, conquerors, warriors, kings, peots, just from Mohamed Zubeer not even Ogaden,

langaab b0000n waxid ah

so name me a marehan who made somali history before siad barre

?

one day yuo insult reer cabdulle, next reer isaaq, then say reer isaaq dont live in jubaland,

make your mined up ******,

somalis first defence minister in 1960 was a reer isaaaq dude born in kismayo,

he is the grandfather of the Maatono twins who have their own fashion label, you know those hcicks from america who look indian but are making waves desinging fashion clothes for gucci and versaci and cahnnel,

reer isaaw do live in jubaland, i can count theier degaans and number of mps they have in the federal, but no point, spliting mohamed zubeeer is like spliting hair,

by the way if Ogaden is great gre agreat 10 times rmeoved newphew of marehan what do tyou think is mohamed zubeer when mohamed zubeer is about 15 times removed from Ogaden himself, abdirahman ibn absame aka Ogaden nick nme,

yet Mohamed zubeer alone outnumbers marehan and easily throw in all the hawiyes inc entral somalia, in terms of land and people and historical figures who contributed to somali history in terms of war, warriors and poets,

car name me a fmaous man fro amrehan before siad barre

yet i can name

Raage Ugaas, famous poet/bard from 1730s,

Ugaas Nuur Cabudye who forced marehan sultana dn his race to kneel and beg Ogaden sin 1840s,

Sultan Ahmed Magan

Qaman BUlxaan, bard and sayidkas minister of defence fro the darwish state reognsied even by germnay empire and turkish otooman in 1905

Garad maqtal dahir, founder of wslf and architect of ONLF and fighting ethiopians as early as 1930 being called a terorist by Ney York times in 1942 because he refused british rule,

mataan cideed, muxumud waal, all from 1800s, not even mentioning after 1960s dudes,

just some names, conquerors, warriors, kings, peots, just from Mohamed Zubeer not even Ogaden,

langaab b0000n waxid ah

so name me a marehan who made somali history before siad barre

?
Walleh Ogaden is a warrior nation :wow:

Nope. 100% all brain dead anarchists

Straight up baboons
I get the people in africa, they were raised in war, poverty, harsh environments, but people who escaped it...? It's like a black person leaving the hood, but still involved in gang violence from the suburbs :faysalwtf:

I get the people in africa, they were raised in war, poverty, harsh environments, but people who escaped it...? It's like a black person leaving the hood, but still involved in gang violence from the suburbs :faysalwtf:
it's about power, lands, resources...etc.

When I go back to Kismaayo, I don't wanna see a dirty booon leading the place.:trumpsmirk:

It has to be a nigga who shares lineage with me or I am losing my shit.:manny:

why is that hard for you to get? now I know why Geris are like 17 people worldwide, including you. It's this compromising mindset that led your people to vanish.

it's about power, lands, resources...etc.

When I go back to Kismaayo, I don't wanna see a dirty booon leading the place.:trumpsmirk:

It has to be a nigga who shares lineage with me or I am losing my shit.:manny:

why is that hard for you to get? now I know why Geris are like 17 people worldwide, including you. It's this compromising mindset that led your people to vanish.
It's not a good mindset, you wouldn't want to live in it either otherwise you would leave everything you own and move to somalia for good

It's not a good mindset, you wouldn't want to live in it either otherwise you would leave everything you own and move to somalia for good
wallahi I would go there if there's a war against my people.

wtf am I gonna do in the west?:westbrookwtf:

it isn't a good life but what do you propose? Lay down and let people walk all over you?:wtfdis:

The whole dropping qabyaalad will only work if everyone does it at once. It doesn't work if certain folks drop it while others do not. It's like asking one of two warring parties to disarm themselves and not the other.

I know you wish for good but it's slightly more complex than you know.

wallahi I would go there if there's a war against my people.

wtf am I gonna do in the west?:westbrookwtf:

it isn't a good life but what do you propose? Lay down and let people walk all over you?:wtfdis:

The whole dropping qabyaalad will only work if everyone does it at once. It doesn't work if certain folks drop it while others do not. It's like asking one of two warring parties to disarm themselves and not the other.

I know you wish for good but it's slightly more complex than you know.
I know what you are saying which is why I kind of blame farmaajo for making it worse, when as the president he should've been the one coming up with a solution/peace treaty, instead of going around making enemies with the biggest somali clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending