Mixed Somali Columbian

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you are incorrect, that sir is a Afro Colombian and most Latin Americans have Sub-Saharan blood because of the transatlantic slave trade.
Are you telling me her dad looks more bantu than caucasian? Most latin americans don't have sub-saharan blood. That's majorly in central americas and brazil. And even if the dad did, it would be at most 20-30% sub-saharan.

Even if it was that way it'd be stupid to prioritize caucasians. There is literally no reason for that

just say you praise wypipo and go

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Someone on this site said Somali women have mixed with every ethnicity on the planet. I am starting to believe that. This is such a random mix tf.

Pretty girl though

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Are you telling me her dad looks more bantu than caucasian? Most latin americans don't have sub-saharan blood. That's majorly in central americas and brazil. And even if the dad did, it would be at most 20-30% sub-saharan.

Even if it was that way it'd be stupid to prioritize caucasians. There is literally no reason for that

just say you praise wypipo and go
Most Latinos are Mestizo meaning someone mixed of Spanish and Native descent (FYI they do have a bit of West African blood).

When it comes to Afro-Latino they’re usually have prominent West African features regardless of skin tone. Here’s a famous Afro-Latino Colombian footballer : Juan Cuadrado
18208853-035A-4FFD-B6A9-FDA4CD15FC34.jpeg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most Latinos are Mestizo meaning someone mixed of Spanish and Native descent (FYI they do have a bit of West African blood).

When it comes to Afro-Latino they’re usually have prominent West African features regardless of skin tone. Here’s a famous Afro-Latino Colombian footballer : Juan Cuadrado
View attachment 123362
her dad looks nothing like that

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s not the skin colour but the actual features you can have the lightest skin but those African features don’t hide.

He’s clearly has looks more African than he looks European/Caucasian.

View attachment 123363
His nose, hair, lips, eyes. None of those look african.

Trending