Mixed Muslim Marriages: Is It Worth It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two sets of standards. One for others which is lax and more accommodating, wherein people have agency and can do as they please. In other words do you.

My personal standards are more particular, evidence informed, based on natural inclinations and combine the traditional view with contemporary interests. Moreover, Somali is the choice. It's more narrow than that but I'd rather spare you from my list.
Im all ears. Soo sii daa

Your kids are going to have some big identity issues, idk I don’t think it’s worth it.

It's the great year of 1990. You're a 30 something year old Faarax in the prime of his life hailing from the noble Warsangali clan. You do the right thing and marry a God-fearing Warsangali woman from a good family. Not only is she Warsangali, but Bah Ogaayslaba through and through on both sides, just like you. A year into your marriage the great chimp out peaks and forces you to leave your home in Xamar. You desperately find a line into London and move there with your wife. 24 years later, your daughter has 6 flags in her bio.

:kodaksmiley: identity issues... all that inbreeding and niggas ain't got shit to show for it

Damn, she gets a pass for calling Somalis ugly, just because she cute?

Why would people call her daughter ugly because she's half Somali? Don't they know we wuz beautiful

:mjohreally:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
It's the great year of 1990. You're a 30 something year old Faarax in the prime of his life hailing from the noble Warsangali clan. You do the right thing and marry a God-fearing Warsangali woman from a good family. Not only is she Warsangali, but Bah Ogaayslaba through and through on both sides, just like you. A year into your marriage the great chimp out peaks and forces you to leave your home in Xamar. You desperately find a line into London and move there with your wife. 24 years later, your daughter has 6 flags in her bio.

:kodaksmiley: identity issues... all that inbreeding and niggas ain't got shit to show for it
For a moment I thought this was going to be about me...
The answer to this issue is beating your kids more, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts