Mixed Muslim Marriages: Is It Worth It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
55704666_554843145005319_3650547353481379840_n.jpg

55842811_554843971671903_5761691566657765376_n.jpg

55869201_554313565058277_3818489946373619712_n.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why share this here give them some privacy. let them do what they want we are Muslims we are all Binu Adam.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Your kids are going to have some big identity issues, idk I don’t think it’s worth it.

Somalis are no different from any pople. Everyone gives mix breed people sh1t. Its because you can never trust a mixie. Is he one of us or one if them. Human beings are tribal

Apollo

VIP
Almost ALL cultures from the OLD world are more or less like. Possibly except native Westerners who have moved on beyond this, but even in them it exists.

It is basic human nature.

I wonder what she means by not vibing with her people. Sounds like the dad has an affinity towards mixed race people, I hope it's not the reason she got with a Somali man.

I personally wouldn't find it worth it.

Almost ALL cultures from the OLD world are more or less like. Possibly except native Westerners who have moved on beyond this, but even in them it exists.

It is basic human nature.
Thats why i dont get the people who gives somalis sh1t for this. If anything we are one of the more welcoming people from muslim countries and one of the easiest to marry into

I wonder what she means by not vibing with her people. Sounds like the dad has an affinity towards mixed race people, I hope it's not the reason she got with a Somali man.

I personally wouldn't find it worth it.

She is divorced hence why she says she would go back and do it again

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Turks are too sophisticated and ilbax for the geeljire brain look how much the dad still loves his daughter even though she married foreigner. And you guys wonder why Turks achieved what they did and why there are many haplogroups in Turkey but they speak Turkish identify as Turk and have this immense solidarity. Somalis wouldn't understand. Atatürk even once said if you feel Turk you are Turk. Somalis can't comprehend this. Somalis only know buffoonery.

Turks are too sophisticated and ilbax for the geeljire brain look how much the dad still loves his daughter even though she married foreigner. And you guys wonder why Turks achieved what they did and why there are many haplogroups in Turkey but they speak Turkish identify as Turk and have this immense solidarity. Somalis wouldn't understand. Atatürk even once said if you feel Turk you are Turk. Somalis can't comprehend this. Somalis only know buffoonery.

Generation of turk born in germany still feel turkish. Culturally very strong people

Nin-culus

Laandheer
this takes me back when a sweet turkish kurdish ting was on my dick differently in colly when i was like 17, once again i couldve secured the ting i reckon id wife that ting u know she had ettiquetes shouldve dicked it down to connecticut

Nin-culus

Laandheer
but u love a buffoon quick to undo hes suun

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have two sets of standards. One for others which is lax and more accommodating, wherein people have agency and can do as they please. In other words do you.

My personal standards are more particular, evidence informed, based on natural inclinations and combine the traditional view with contemporary interests. Moreover, Somali is the choice. It's more narrow than that but I'd rather spare you from my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending