Mixed Babies

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I don’t want a white looking baby though. I gave you a thumbs down for being racist and insulting to a child. You’re so bitter.
You're the most bitter one you darkskin monster who is fetishizing mixed race children. You must be one of those Somalian girls with dark gums, repugnant look, obnoxious forehead, flabby arms the size of a whales fin and futo baruur. f*ck outta here qumayo.

You're the most bitter one you darkskin monster who is fetishizing mixed race children. You must be one of those Somalian girls with dark gums, repugnant look, obnoxious forehead, flabby arms the size of a whales fin and futo baruur. f*ck outta here qumayo.
ma hada ittaqullah ya akhi

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Lol sure thing buddy. That paragraph you typed out clearly shows that you’re not bitter. Right.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The fetishisation of mixed race babies is so weird, I’ve seen people actually get upset when their kid looks too black or white.:tacky:
Mixed black/white girls are kinda cute it's the best of both worlds -> white facial features + black body. Although Somali girls are my preference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending