Mixed ain't black. The one drop rule is for desperate people

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look the part then claim it. If you look Bantu then claim your Bantu side, if you look cadaan then claim the cadaan side.

I am sick and tired of people who look like this:
tenor.gif

claim this: (ignore the text, first pic I found)
mrw-i-found-out-he-was-a-boy-48412.gif

This is why I didn't get offended when people here questioned my authenticity. I respect that. Eventhough, my grandfather had to two wives and eat spaghetti/rice/bananas every over day, who are skinny and Sunni Muslim. ......

This is why I didn't get offended when people here questioned my authenticity. I respect that. Eventhough, my grandfather had to two wives and eat spaghetti/rice/bananas every over day, who are skinny and Sunni Muslim. ......

You're Somali? Somali Bantu or mixed Somali?

You're Somali? Somali Bantu or mixed Somali?
Mixed somali, but I only got the Madow hair and my nostrils are kinda big. I'm not speaking terms with my father's side. What I do remember that they from British Somalialand, arrived in America sometime 1940s, and the original surname started with an A.

Mixed somali, but I only got the Madow hair and my nostrils are kinda big. I'm not speaking terms with my father's side. What I do remember that they from British Somalialand, arrived in America sometime 1940s, and the original surname started with an A.

Oh wow. Your dad is out of the picture? I'm impressed you still acknowledge your Somali side. Especially in America where race/colour is emphasised.

I'm assuming your other half is AA? Pretty cool.

Oh wow. Your dad is out of the picture? I'm impressed you still acknowledge your Somali side. Especially in America where race/colour is emphasised.

I'm assuming your other half is AA? Pretty cool.
Yes, but I did grew up with him. My parents divorced when I was 13. I became estranged from him for 7 years. My father is a bit on a nomad. Last time, he had two apartments for some reason. He's always traveling with sunglasses. My mothers Black American who afro-latino/zambo/maroon descended. My grandma's nickname for me is little gypsy. Lol

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Shut up :noneck:
Mixed people tend to look more black than white.
Only insecure self haters claim mixed:dabcasar:

1/2 Somali
iman-family-children-daughter-zulekha-haywood.jpg
article-0-091EEAF7000005DC-707_468x506.jpg

1/4 Somali ( me and sister )
FB_IMG_1541260295215.jpg
FB_IMG_1541260238437.jpg
FB_IMG_1541260295215.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1541260295215.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541260295215.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 85
  • FB_IMG_1541260228490.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541260228490.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 95
  • FB_IMG_1541260238437.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541260238437.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 111
I don't know why African Americans claim mixed people. Biracial people only see the black community as a launching point for their careers until they break into the mainstream. Lots of these mixed people have also been exposed for past or present colorism/racism against black people. Mixed blacks should have their own classification like they have in Latin America, separate from other blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending