Missing Somali girl in Canada Found

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What to the two girls in 2019?
the 2 girls who were found drowned in a lake Minnesota like in November 2019
1599101121723.png

may allah have mercy on their young souls

Try to raise awareness for this reer Canada

Alot of human traffickers in toronto hopefully its not the case...what alot people dont know is that some hijabis are REALLY vulnerable...the pressure they have at home can sometimes be overwhelming and they try to find a way out :friendhug:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This is really horrifying it's been 4 days now and no contact. I know I shouldn't say this but it dosen't sound good.
I wonder if her sister knows who her sister had contacts with? & Where she was going that day? Did she meet with a somali guy? I hope Allah returns her home safely.

This is really horrifying it's been 4 days now and no contact. I know I shouldn't say this but it dosen't sound good.
I wonder if her sister knows who her sister had contacts with? & Where she was going that day? Did she meet with a somali guy? I hope Allah returns her home safely.
Yeah tbh it doesn't sound good. There's a chance she's alive though let's try making du'as. I hope this doesn't turn out like the bushra/hafsa tragedy

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When a black muslim woman goes missing everyone stays silent. PLEASE call Toronto's police and urge them to take it more seriously. read this thread

Trending

Latest posts