Missed my family

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sorry my Somalispot family wallahi I love you guys. Haven't been active lately because I am very busy with work,uni and enjoying life ofcours and working out. Pff wallahi love the compliments I get about my physique, from girls etc. and you guys know Christmas is around the corner, one of most baddest holidays. Lights everywhere, parties, the warmth the feel, the music. I love it all. Does that make me gaaloraac? So be it, hoyadiin wasse.

Guys who hit gym, try not to do same workout with same amount of sets each time, you won't gain. Suprise your muscles, lately I've been doing workouts till fatigue, pushing myself to limit and trust me people are noticing. Mashallah when they notice waa like biyo bax wallahi.

its ya boy aka the Afro-Arab, Madow look alike noble Soomaal, CaliTedesse.

@CaliTedesse

Akhi,i welcome back, that was a short stint in the slammer, what did you do this time? Stole again female knickers from the communal laundry? Your obsession with female nigis might get you killed one day. Welcome again.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Akhi,i welcome back, that was a short stint in the slammer, what did you do this time? Stole again female knickers from the communal laundry? Your obsession with female nigis might get you killed one day. Welcome again.
Shukran bro , you got it right like always im a sucker for female nigis :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

While you were in the slammer, some radical changes has happened to some radical people. Saaxibteena @Nilotufian left the crazy @geeljire madaxweyne organisation and was last pictured in a rally advocating for Zulus in South Africa. It’s weird how people change very fast. I will further keep you updated later.
Say Wallahi? Bro wallahi thats so awesome not that she left the organization but finally realized we are all human and stopped hating on our Zulu brothers. We is all one walle bille.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@CaliTedesse

While you were in the slammer, some radical changes has happened to some radical people. Saaxibteena @Nilotufian left the crazy @geeljire madaxweyne organisation and was last pictured in a rally advocating for Zulus in South Africa. It’s weird how people change very fast. I will further keep you updated later.
:fittytousand:My organisation is ados African Americans descendents of slaves may our white master give us his money and pay us slavery reperations and may our master take care of us for the rest of his life in his country

Last edited:
:fittytousand:My organisation is ados African Americans descendents of slaves may our white master give us his money and pay us slavery reperations and may our master take care of us for the rest of his life in his country

@geeljire madaxweyne

Salute Sxb, if I see you on a street Dacwa with the Black Hebrew Israelites harassing people, I won’t be surprised. From Cushite to Israelite, you won’t be the first Somali guy with crazy ideas, we have violent people with violent tribal and religious ideologies. I’m happy for @Nilotufian for becoming wiser and seeing the lights.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Salute Sxb, if I see you on a street Dacwa with the Black Hebrew Israelites harassing people, I won’t be surprised. From Cushite to Israelite, you won’t be the first Somali guy with crazy ideas, we have violent people with violent tribal and religious ideologies. I’m happy for @Nilotufian for becoming wiser and seeing the lights.
No I changed again from ados Israelite to
sheikh abdullahi all alawiyah

I am a proud Arab nationalist bathist Arabs are blessed people glory to the Arabs across the Arab empire and god bless mama Arabia

1_240386_1_9.jpg

Trending