Miss Denmark competition has a xalimo in it. What is up with her teeth though

Apollo

VIP
White people always pick average looking Xalimos for modelling. I don't get this.

They never pick Xalimos that really look unique.

White people always pick average looking Xalimos for modelling. I don't get this.

They would never pick someone like her
images (45).jpeg

Whites are fragile people, they have this thing where they get off on strange cultures and weird looking foreigners, it's like they have to reassure themselves their whiteness is special or something.

Welcome to 2021, where bang avg women think they're the goddess Aphrodite :heh:

Nothing wrong with people thinking they're attractive. I prefer that to crippling low self esteem, which is also prevalent in women. Beauty is subjective anyways tbh, but these women simply don't really conform to today's Western beauty standards I suppose. But i'm more suprised about the panel who are doing the choosing.

Nothing wrong with people thinking they're attractive. I prefer that to crippling low self esteem, which is also prevalent in women. Beauty is subjective anyways tbh, but these women simply don't really conform to today's Western beauty standards I suppose. But i'm more suprised about the panel who are doing the choosing.
Objective beauty exists and people who overestimate how attractive they are a delusional. It would be harmless, if these women weren't letting this delusional shit inflate their ego lol. If a 5'10 lad vehemently claimed to be 6'2, we'd collectively tell him to stfu, and rightfully so. I just find it a little funny.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hi @Angelina

May i wish YOU a good day? So you prefer inflated self ego, to a crippling low self esteem huh? A cat vs a mice choice? LOOOOL

Tell me why? What is it about a low self esteem person that makes you prefer over an over inflated confidence possibly annoying/jerk person? Is it rooted to your deep desire to be man handle talooow?

Last edited:
Objective beauty exists and people who overestimate how attractive they are a delusional. It would be harmless, if these women weren't letting this delusional shit inflate their ego lol. If a 5'10 lad vehemently claimed to be 6'2, we'd collectively tell him to stfu, and rightfully so. I just find it a little funny.

You'd think it exists, but looking at the world at large and history tells us otherwise. Fat women in many societies were seen as desirable. Now in the West due to the abundance of food and our better understanding of how weight can have a major impact on our health, fatness is associated with sloppiness and unattractiveness. At one point in history, hairy women with monobrows were often the subject of women's admiration. But that's obviously not the case anymore.

My other point is, don't let a subsection of very loud women fool you. Statistically, women's self esteem is probably the lowest it's been.. Anorexia, self harm, plastic surgery and just general dissatisfaction of one's appearance is very common amongst women, especially young teenage girls. Shall I tell you the culprit? Social media.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at my other post. Beauty standards are influenced by time and geography and are definitely subject to change. What you see as beautiful isn't exactly what our ancestors saw as beautiful and probably not what our descents will see as beautiful.
Hi @Angelina

May i wish YOU a good day? So you prefer inflated self ego, to a crippling low self esteem huh? A cat vs a mice choice? LOOOOL

Tell me why? What is it about a low self esteem person that makes you prefer over an over inflated confidence possibly annoying/jerk person? Is it rooted to your deep desire to be man handle talooow?

Women/men with low self esteem harm others and themselves.

You'd think it exists, but looking at the world at large and history tells us otherwise. Fat women in many societies were seen as desirable. Now in the West due to the abundance of food and our better understanding of how weight can have a major impact on our health, fatness is associated with sloppiness and unattractiveness. At one point in history, hairy women with monobrows were often the subject of women's admiration. But that's obviously not the case anymore.

My other point is, don't let a subsection of very loud women fool you. Statistically, women's self esteem is probably the lowest it's been.. Anorexia, self harm, plastic surgery and just general dissatisfaction of one's appearance is very common amongst women, especially young teenage girls. Shall I tell you the culprit? Social media.
I know things like weight/hair etc were seen as attractive at some point, but this is what I was actually referring to when I said "objective beauty".

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at my other post. Beauty standards are influenced by time and geography and are definitely subject to change. What you see as beautiful isn't exactly what our ancestors saw as beautiful and probably not what our descents will see as beautiful.

Women/men with low self esteem harm others and themselves.

Tell more please. In what sense they harm themselves first.

and then others. Elaborate huuno

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

80 % of the Danish women selected aren't above average either considering denmark has plenty of gorgeous women. Also Somalis are discouraged from modeling. Mainly the atheist or disowned have the courage to sign up.

She's Somali but not sure about the socials, her post was controversial on reddit, some of the comments
couldn't believe she was Somali

She looks like a typical attractive Xalimo, but its probably the lack of hijab that might be throwing them off.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I dunno if it's just me but she stands out among those cadaan girls even if she is an average Xalimo.