Miss Ahmed Ilhan attempting to use Ilhan's back as a launching pad 4 Somali gov position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_4100.jpg

nene-leakes-gif-24-1.gif

This is like the 1278837 thread you made about this man, so please tell us why you are so obsessed with him?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
nene-leakes-gif-24-1.gif

This is like the 1278837 thread you made about this man, so please tell us why you are so obsessed with him?

I'm jealous, clearly ... a man went from being a bank teller to meeting presidents on the back of his wife

TooMacaan

β™‘
VIP
Haven't women historically received perks, just for being married to a politician (or generally, someone in a position of power)??
Now is merely the opportunity for the reverse to occur. No shame in it. Equality!:samwelcome:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You know in a way I shouldn't thus harsh on him because what has Farmaajo's wife has done ? She also riding on his back. The woman can't even speak.

@Reiko
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
giphy.gif

I ask, under what merit can a bank teller be propelled into the decision making of a constitution for 15 million people. If this ain't riding on the back of your wifey then I don't know what it is. Cajiib! The man has no shame!

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
giphy.gif

I ask, under what merit can a bank teller be propelled into the decision making of a constitution for 15 million people. If this ain't riding on the back of your wifey then I don't know what it is. Cajiib! The man has no shame!
So he has no other qualifications besides being a semi knows figure in public eye?

Although I am enclined to sympathize with this brother, I cannot defend such idea.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So he has no other qualifications besides being a semi knows figure in public eye?

Although I am enclined to sympathize with this brother, I cannot defend such idea.

Waa walaahi bilaahi this dude, from his life's trajectory, wouldnt have had the acknowledgement and access to the Somali political scenes without the fact that he happened to be the partner of Ilhan. This is an absolute nepotism, no ifs and buts about it.

One must come with merits, previous work, accomplishments and tenacity to be considered to attend and participate in such a high level consultation of a nation of 15m.

Then again one can argue that the attendees of this conference almost all dont have the merits to be there because come got there through pure qabiil means.

Waa walaahi bilaahi this dude, from his life's trajectory, wouldnt have had the acknowledgement and access to the Somali political scenes without the fact that he happened to be the partner of Ilhan. This is an absolute nepotism, no ifs and buts about it.

One must come with merits, previous work, accomplishments and tenacity to be considered to attend and participate in such a high level consultation of a nation of 15m.

Then again one can argue that the attendees of this conference almost all dont have the merits to be there because come got there through pure qabiil means.
Streets gotta eat ,meanwhile you drink cheap cheap coffee in Columbus .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts