• women in the west

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • women back home

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • im khanis

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Yh when they come here they walk flamboyantly and talk like cadaans ,
I cringed internally knowing some of these basement dwelling bums stacked some sort of welfare money yet there's people taking them serious

@Rose
I bet you these are the same niggas ing about Mehr money in North America and EU

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

they are aboowe. thats them :drakelaugh: they go to Africa and try to flex like they dont live on welfare in a 1 bedroom house. only the dumb ones back home fall for that.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
they are aboowe. thats them :drakelaugh: they go to Africa and try to flex like they dont live on welfare in a 1 bedroom house. only the dumb ones back home fall for that.
Western faraxs and xalimos both have their faults sometimes....
But the women back home home who come to the west act brand new whallahi it’s amazing
And the cost of sponsoring someone to come here from Africa is outrageous

I’m probably gonna marry a western xalimo:francis:

I'd prefer xaliimo from the west or Africa
the ones here in SA won't look at you one sec , since they're materialistic and mediocre
They want some westernised nacas , these percocet niggas come here flaunt their ceyr shit wlahi

but if I flew to Kenya or Somalia I know there are decent Somali women

Do you mean Saudi Arabia by SA?

My friend got like 8 marriage invitations when he was there visiting his family, dude was like the aunties were showing him all the girls pics they know who are single on their phones to see if he was interested?

They love western men over there.

Last edited:

My friend got like 8 marriage invitations when he was there visiting his family, dude was like the aunties were showing him all the girls pics they know who are single on their phones to see if he was interested?
he means south africa

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

They love western men over there.
South Africa
Sxb my bad, I've misplaced the word
we use ZA officially

Bro KSA and Gulf states are a different world wlahi
Somalis do anything to get out of there since obtaining immigration isnt easy, I can imagine the ordeal they go through thus they wouldn't turn a blind eye on jackpots (diasporans)

I knew few brothers who went to ummrah and later looked in for wives in Jeddah

There was a culture shock among them but they got along Somalis in the middle East are extremely arabised though

South Africa
we use ZA officially

Somalis do anything to get out of there since obtaining immigration isnt easy, I can imagine the ordeal they go through thus they wouldn't turn a blind eye on jackpots (diasporans)

There was a culture shock among them but they got along Somalis in the middle East are extremely arabised though

Trust me,suprisingly a lot don't speak Somali.

basic lugo baasto ass somali man: xarlimos in the west are all hoes and marrying in the west is too expensive get you an obedient wife from back home

you guys don't realize a good majority of the women back home are materialistic and think your broke ass is rolling in money. ive heard too many stories of somali niggas getting financially abused by the women back home. you niggas deserve it tho.

:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Back home girls are wild :ooh: its like they are trying mix western culture with the deen. My hoyoo said never marry a woman back home and bring her to Canada...she will switch up on in a sec :jcoleno: she maybe right:hmm:

Back home girls are wild :ooh: its like they are trying mix western culture with the deen. My hoyoo said never marry a woman back home and bring her to Canada...she will switch up on in a sec :jcoleno: she maybe right:hmm:
my mom was just telling me about a man who my mom is related to that married back home and brought her over and she switched up on him too. she said youre just a driver i can find someone better over here and left him. it happens too often. its because their expectations are too high.

my mom was just telling me about a man who my mom is related to that married back home and brought her over and she switched up on him too. she said youre just a driver i can find someone better over here and left him. it happens too often. its because their expectations are too high.

Yup and when she sees other high rollers whether somali or ajnabi she will comapare and contrast and eventually leave you. But compare to habesha women, somali women are pretty chilled. Pretty Habesha fobs get RAN THROUGH by Madow fraudster in toronto. :ooh:Once they step onto western soil, Habesha women dont even wait to switch up on their men/husbands:drakelaugh:

Yup and when she sees other high rollers whether somali or ajnabi she will comapare and contrast and eventually leave you. But compare to habesha women, somali women are pretty chilled. Pretty Habesha fobs get RAN THROUGH by Madow fraudster in toronto. :ooh:Once they step onto western soil, Habesha women dont even wait to switch up on their men/husbands:drakelaugh:
habesha women loveeee Madows. even in ethiopia :ayaanswag:

basic lugo baasto ass somali man: xarlimos in the west are all hoes and marrying in the west is too expensive get you an obedient wife from back home

you guys don't realize a good majority of the women back home are materialistic and think your broke ass is rolling in money. ive heard too many stories of somali niggas getting financially abused by the women back home. you niggas deserve it tho.

What makes you think all somali woman in the weat are "hoes" ? Why dont you just say Are you insecure because she has right and you would rather go home where she has no money nor much rights? No wonder most of yall go bald fast, yahuu . Good luck searching for a slave.

What makes you think all somali woman in the weat are "hoes" ? Why dont you just say Are you insecure because she has right and you would rather go home where she has no money nor much rights? No wonder most of yall go bald fast, yahuu
baby girl im on your side. reread

South Africa
we use ZA officially

South African xalimos are all right, why you hating on them. I was raised in there. Futtsek warya

What country you from?

Trending