Minnesota Xalimo Knocks Out Skinny Farah

:gucciwhat:We will never recover from this L

But for real I need to wife that xalimo :banderas:
8F9D8C2C-8567-4585-90E5-E77AC75E63BF.jpeg

This video will forever come back to haunt this guy, no one will ever take him seriously. His family and friends will forever mock him as the man-made who got knocked out by an uncoordinated hijabi throwing Somali girl. Lads, please go to the gym, and for goodness sake, if you ever do get into a fight learn how to dodge punches. Literally you can go and join your local boxing gym, and they can teach you the basics. Obviously I am not saying, get into a fight with a girl but generally speaking anyone(in most cases it will be a man who is either a drunk bum on the street, or someone trying to rob you) who is threatening you with violence.

I honestly don't know why he didn't just pick up her and throw her down onto the ground, low IQ fighting brain.

Last edited:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Please tell me this shit is staged fam, my second-hand embarassment is killing me:faysalwtf:

Xalimos are evolving sxb I’ve personally witnessed two xalimos square up with skinny farahs and one xalimo that tried to stab a Farah with a broken beer bottle :drakelaugh:

Why are xalimos so hostile :silanyolaugh:

and only towards us farahs :faysalwtf:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Xalimos are evolving sxb I’ve personally witnessed two xalimos square up with skinny farahs and one xalimo that tried to stab a Farah with a broken beer bottle :drakelaugh:

Why are xalimos so hostile :silanyolaugh:

and only towards us farahs :faysalwtf:
Twitter xalimos gas them up and stories of dads who have failed and fuckbois make them subscribe to the "men are trash" ideology. faaraxs are the closest and most convenient target for such infected xaliimos as they know faaraxs in and out:samwelcome:

this can be linked back to a lack of self esteem and courage, which has led infected xalimos to attack faaraxs because "how dare they attack us back":ayaanswag:

in short; we should ban twitter:yacadiim:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Twitter xalimos gas them up and stories of dads who have failed and fuckbois make them subscribe to the "men are trash" ideology. faaraxs are the closest and most convenient target for such infected xaliimos as they know faaraxs in and out:samwelcome:

this can be linked back to a lack of self esteem and courage, which has led infected xalimos to attack faaraxs because "how dare they attack us back":ayaanswag:

in short; we should ban twitter:yacadiim:

drakelaugh.png
Jerry springer closing comments

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
That little xaliimo is a little lesbian if u investigate her properly, and unfortunately, that farax is useless :(

Basra I understand you live in minne3rdworld can you shed some more light on these antics ? Is it the subzero freezing temperatures? I understand such a climate was not meant for Africans especially skinny ones.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra I understand you live in minne3rdworld can you shed some more light on these antics ? Is it the subzero freezing temperatures? I understand such a climate was not meant for Africans especially skinny ones.

These antics are a normal progression what will happen. What is happening to the madoow & cadaan trash is happening to our Somali youth. Drug abuse is rampant. I think they have no role models to guide them. Only the smart ones, get out of the gheto as soon as they finish high school and go out to the world. In america opportunities are endless. Countless of Xalimos and farahs with good jobs and apartments who grew up in gheto cedar apartments. Like Trump will say. Sad.