Minnesota women stop using DIANA not MMR! Your stubbornness is Victimizing poor cadaan kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I firmly believe that the root cause in Minnesota Somali child is the hooyo to be using DIANA.

Now the whole world is reporting this breach of security that's taken place in MN.

Cadaan parents are livid at this recklessness displayed by this asylum seekers. I'd be pissed too.

Last edited:
I firmly believe that the root cause of Autism is in 1 in every 5 Minnesota Somali child is the hooyo to be using DIANA.

If it wasn't for ramadan, I'd call you every name under the sun for even insinuating that a life long disability of a child is due to the mothers behaviour.

This is a disgusting post.

:susp:
Delete it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If it wasn't for ramadan, I'd call you every name under the sun for even insinuating that a life long disability of a child is due to the mothers behaviour.

This is a disgusting post.

:susp:
Delete it.

What part of my reporting is unpleasant to you ?

Our people are wrong for putting other people's kids at danger by this refusal to vaccinate.

I m an they could delay it but why refuse it outright.

I will not back off from my theory that this is caused by mercury in the DIANA cream.

You are trying to apply your African tendency of censorship. You would've arrested me by now I'm sure.

What part of my reporting is unpleasant to you ?

Our people are wrong for putting other people's kids at danger by this refusal to vaccinate.

I m an they could delay it but why refuse it outright.

I will not back off from my theory that this is caused by mercury in the DIANA cream.

You are trying to apply your African tendency of censorship. You would've arrested me by now I'm sure.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

and you have posted no evidence whatsoever

:camby:

Edit your post

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
If this may be true:

The novel - The Autism Puzzle: Connecting the dots between Environmental Toxins and rising Autism rates by Brita Belli

1.PNG

mercury.PNG

Confirmation from Egyptian scientists and US scientists- vaccines only:
iii.PNG

uiui.PNG

iuiu.PNG

jgjhjgh.PNG

How do we know that the root of Autism is 'in 1 in every 5 Minnesota Somali child is the hooyo to be using DIANA' when it could possibly be a much lower ratio of Autism in the Minnesota Somali community be due to the usage of DIANA. This ratio looks far too high to be believable.

Plus, I doubt there would be a new qabil due to this issue. Qabil are based on social, political and every other factor aside from hooyos' using an excessive amount of DIANA. If there was ever a new qabil, they might as well reside in India than Somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not true, I've seen plenty of dark skinned women who don't use Diana or bleaching products with autistic kids.

P.s

You're a loser for insinuating that.

If this may be true:

The novel - The Autism Puzzle: Connecting the dots between Environmental Toxins and rising Autism rates by Brita Belli

View attachment 19889
View attachment 19888

Confirmation from Egyptian scientists and US scientists- vaccines only:
View attachment 19890
View attachment 19891
View attachment 19892

View attachment 19893

How do we know that the root of Autism is 'in 1 in every 5 Minnesota Somali child is the hooyo to be using DIANA' when it could possibly be a much lower ratio of Autism in the Minnesota Somali community be due to the usage of DIANA. This ratio looks far too high to be believable.

Plus, I doubt there would be a new qabil due to this issue. Qabil are based on social, political and every other factor aside from hooyos' using an excessive amount of DIANA. If there was ever a new qabil, they might as well reside in India than Somalia.

can you drop the links to the sources that would be helpful

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Not true, I've seen plenty of dark skinned women who don't use Diana or bleaching products with autistic kids.

P.s

You're a loser for insinuating that.

In the same token the vaccines are not what's causing this autism.

I firmly standby my assertion that something in the Somali house hold is spreading this disease. It's one of those terribly smelling Somali perfumes maybe. It's maybe shopping from Aldis and consuming low priced food with GMO.

Minne Somalis tryna bring back the bubonic plague :ohlord:

Trump should deport them on charges of suugo science and bioterrorism :ohlord:

VixR

Veritas
How common is skin bleaching? If true, it can only be a potential distributing factor bc I know a couple Somali families with autism.

Furthermore, there is no existing data for the prevelence of a condition like autism pre-war or afterwards in Somalia, so treating it like a new-fangled condition that strikes Somalis overseas is a categorically false approach as well.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
It's true that skin bleaching products cause birth defects, but how comes it doesn't effect the bleachers in Somalia? How comes non bleachers children also have autism? Vaccines contain mercury for goodness sake. They should delay the age a child has to get vaccinated.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How common is skin bleaching? If true, it can only be a potential distributing factor bc I know a couple Somali families with autism.

Furthermore, there is no existing data for the prevelence of a condition like autism pre-war or afterwards in Somalia, so treating it like a new-fangled condition that strikes Somalis overseas is a categorically false approach as well.

I would guess that about 70% use it. It's made in India and we know it has mercury.

A lot of people who were mercury poisoned while working in industrial setting or making clocks or hats back in the days suffered a neurological disorder.

Here's a name for it and definition.

Erethism or erethism mercurialis is a neurological disorder which affects the whole central nervous system, as well as a symptom complex derived from mercury poisoning. This is also sometimes known as the mad hatter disease. Historically, this was common among old England felt-hatmakers who used mercury to stabilize the wool in a process called felting, where hair was cut from a pelt of an animal such as a rabbit. The industrial workers were exposed to the mercury vapors, giving rise to the expression “mad as a hatter.”[1] Some believe that the character the Mad Hatter in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland is an example of someone suffering from erethism, but the origin of this account is unclear. The character was almost certainly based on Theophilus Carter, an eccentric furniture dealer who was well known to Carroll.[2]

VixR

Veritas
It's true that skin bleaching products cause birth defects, but how comes it doesn't effect the bleachers in Somalia? How comes non bleachers children also have autism? Vaccines contain mercury for goodness sake. They should delay the age a child has to get vaccinated.
How come Indians don't have similar high rates of autism when the lightest among them still feel the need to bleach, esp considering these are Indian lightening product these women are supposedly using?

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I have an answer for it ..

When you combine mercury exposure with gmo good plus a whole winter of deficiency in V-D=autistic kids

Yes! Women back home do use it but they it organic food.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nah, GMOs are not the boogeyman. The organic food craze is empty hype.

It's up to us to discover the root cause of it. No cadaan scientist can discover it. Lets brain storm of what our women folks do that the scientist researchers are missing out. Think of something that the survey taken of Somali mothers has been missed out. Could it be the fooxa ? Could it be excessive food that our chicken bones were never use to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending