Minnesota to legalize marijuana

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

LETS GO!!!

I would advise Somalis to purchase land and homes before this happens. Once it passes rent will shoot through the roof.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Somalis and Maryam Jama don't mix well. Every single Somali I know has gone mentally insane from its addiction and some even died indirectly from it.

Our blood is too risky for stimulants. I know few ones that became paranoid from marijuana and even khat.
Native americans in minnesota like that too, don't do well with alcohol or drugs think its there genetics. never know what you are predisposed to whether its addictive personality or mental illness, drugs roll of dice .

Native americans in minnesota like that too, don't do well with alcohol or drugs think its there genetics. never know what you are predisposed to whether its addictive personality or mental illness, drugs roll of dice .
The nomads are not meant for this lifestyle native were also nomadic society.

Somalis and Maryam Jama don't mix well. Every single Somali I know has gone mentally insane from its addiction and some even died indirectly from it.
Some say weed causes psychosis......l say it just awakes a gene that is already there in all of us. All of us have that craziness in us just differs in degrees.Thus y an individual can b agree meaning they will have reached their bull tolerance threshold

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
My cousin is not gonna be happy with this news. He makes 10 bands a week lol
Looool ik bare guys that fell off when they started opening dispos outhere. Funny thing is it jus made a lot of niggas start sellin worse shyt 😭😭😭

Trending

Latest posts