Minnesota Somalis

I recommend Bloomington it is the fasting growing city in Minnesota you are part of the twin cities yet you can live in almost rural areas they have great school systems, their downtown is growing fast they have MSP international, Mall of America etc

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
I recommend Bloomington it is the fasting growing city in Minnesota you are part of the twin cities yet you can live in almost rural areas they have great school systems, their downtown is growing fast they have MSP international, Mall of America etc
Bloomington is the same, sure it has moa and the airport but it’s basically like mpls 2.0

Apple valley or Lakeville better

Where you from sxb? I’ve been to minnesota before but i currently live in the uae rn
I am from california originally but I've been in Arizona for almost 20 years now. I wanna move to Minnesota, I don't like it here anymore.

How's Dubai? Many Somalis live there, but idk if they live in the Ghetto areas or are balling.

I am from california originally but I've been in Arizona for almost 20 years now. I wanna move to Minnesota, I don't like it here anymore.

How's Dubai? Many Somalis live there, but idk if they live in the Ghetto areas or are balling.
Trust me you don’t wanna move here. Everyone I know is trying to move out it’s so incredibly toxic here people are just weird and fake

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

They’re a mixed bag. Some are almost dirt poor and live in the Gold Souq or Deira with the other migrant workers.

Some have made careers for themselves and live in gated communities like your average expat.

Am I right @Shimbiris

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Maryooleys need to create their own small tuulo in Minnesota , for middle income families who want to raise their children in a quiet environment , away from the ghettos of the big cities .
they should call it Geeljireville .
they can have their own police ,local government, schools ,etc.
no ratchet ghetto dwellers reer magaal allowed .

#reerTuulo @Neero

To all residents living in the USA.
Please answer the following questions.
Some of my friends here not all of them though would like to resettle there from SA.
But before taking these decisions into consideration they'd like to inquire from the Somalis residing there.

Are SA/African passport holders eligible to apply for a green card.

What's it like living in the USA as a Somali, Black, Muslim Immigrant how does the average American percieve of the situation.
Is Minnesota a tolerable state for Somalis or are there much better states to live in.
Specifically for Somali men, what are the odds of not getting murdered by the Police.
How do you deal with racism and prejudice.

Are there Somalis working in high skilled labour throughout the United States.
Which States are there to generate capital/ to make a decent income.
Do American universities evaluate someone with African degrees, are there cases of admissions in regards to an applicant who's an African diploma holder.
What about opening a business, how much does it require to establish a premises.

What are the rumours behind
that the medical coverages in America are ridiculously expensive, for instance you are diagnosed with an illness and you have to pay an excerbant amount of price including severe percentage of taxes to cover your medical costs, or there is newborn and you pay $10,000 for his birth fees.
Are these true or false.

That's the question they presented.
Some want to leave SA for a better future and prospects abroad.
I'm just the messenger forwarding this question.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯

Cali is much better sxb, why would you wanna move there? Too many ghetto wannabe somalis there but not outside the cities

It’s good, no Somalis are in the welfare shit

really? I heard so much about how Somalis there are doing well. how long have you been there?
I was born and raised here almost 18 years now I left my freshman and sophomore year of high school to go to hergeisa not for dhaqan celis but because I genuinely have no family here I have no cousins aunts uncles grandparents nothing at all. We took two years off because my parents missed them and I’ve never met them only ever heard of them. It’s only a very few somalis here in MN that are doing well not a whole lot.

I was born and raised here almost 18 years now I left my freshman and sophomore year of high school to go to hergeisa not for dhaqan celis but because I genuinely have no family here I have no cousins aunts uncles grandparents nothing at all. We took two years off because my parents missed them and I’ve never met them only ever heard of them. It’s only a very few somalis here in MN that are doing well not a whole lot.
that's interesting. all my friends from san diego who moved there kept bragging how they are making more money now. Although for me, money was never a factor, but the environment itself is what I needed. I strongly believe in raising kids around the right environment, but like you and others have said, just because MN offers a Somali environment doesn't mean that's good. that's why I thought I'd find people who think like I do and already sort of there.

Do you think these people have the money but are just missing the idea? I know with us somalis, a lot of times, we still think we're like back home. I bet most parents if you ask them, including those raised here from young age, wouldn't know about how much environment impacts children growing up.

Trending

Latest posts