Minnesota Somalis

I wanna buy a house there this year. I have never lived there and I wanna buy my house near Somali areas, not the ghetto Somali areas though. kkk

is there an affluent Somalis only areas?

Maryooleys need to create their own small tuulo in Minnesota , for middle income families who want to raise their children in a quiet environment , away from the ghettos of the big cities .
they should call it Geeljireville .
they can have their own police ,local government, schools ,etc.
no ratchet ghetto dwellers reer magaal allowed .

#reerTuulo @Neero

Maryooleys need to create their own small tuulo in Minnesota , for middle income families who want to raise their children in a quiet environment , away from the ghettos of the big cities .

#reerTuulo @Neero

bro I assumed something like that already exists? I wanna live among affluent geeljires, and raise my children with culture and deen. If it doesn't exist, it sounds like the perfect business opportunity, assuming you got money.

find land, build bunch of nice homes and sell it to rich Somalis, build mosques and schools around the area too.

bro I assumed something like that already exists? I wanna live among affluent geeljires, and raise my children with culture and deen. If it doesn't exist, it sounds like the perfect business opportunity, assuming you got money.

find land, build bunch of nice homes and sell it to rich Somalis, build mosques and schools around the area too.

I don't know if it exists, bro , I'm not from Minnesota ,but I doubt it .
Somalis need to experiment with that idea , we will be like the Mormons , Jews and some other religious and ethnic minorities who have done similar things, instead of sending kids back to Somalia for dhaqan-celis, you can have your mini Somalia here and kids can experience the best of both worlds.

Burnsville is prob the biggest Somali suburb… shakopee is also decent number…as long as you stay in the south metro your good…

Columbia heights too but the area is kinda run down but

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Just move any cities from minneapolis, go to small towns like northfield, Owatonna etc..

Stay away from Somalis
Go to the suburbs that are one hour away Minneapolis.
why? I am Somali. I think we need to not lump all Somalis together. I'd like to think most of us are decent folk. I am going to stay away from the garbage malis, and live amongst those who are doing well in life, in terms of their deen, culture and money. That way, we can be close knit society, and we can create this group of Somalis who'll at the top hierarchy and my sons can marry from them when they grow up instead of following the typical Somali route and marrying a broke ass chick. kkk

why? I am Somali. I think we need to not lump all Somalis together. I'd like to think most of us are decent folk. I am going to stay away from the garbage malis, and live amongst those who are doing well in life, in terms of their deen, culture and money. That way, we can be close knit society, and we can create this group of Somalis who'll at the top hierarchy and my sons can marry from them when they grow up instead of following the typical Somali route and marrying a broke ass chick. kkk
If you have kids stay far away from Minneapolis area or anywhere closer to it . Alot of Somalis moved from Cali to Minneapolis years years and now their kids are rotting in jail. Not to mention the low performing schools . Atleast in the suburbs you have good schools, safe neighborhoods and in the weekends you can go to Minneapolis and sip shax with Somalis.

#reerTuulo @Neero

Yes But A Two Parent Household Is A Must I Would Not Have The Children Born From A Toss Up Mingle With The Others That Way Ratchness Will Not Enter The Tuulo's It Will Become An Utopia

monophy (1).gif

Nalaaye floxks

No one in mn is perfect, just make sure that you don’t live in minneapolis

If you have kids stay far away from Minneapolis area or anywhere closer to it . Alot of Somalis moved from Cali to Minneapolis years years and now their kids are rotting in jail. Not to mention the low performing schools . Atleast in the suburbs you have good schools, safe neighborhoods and in the weekends you can go to Minneapolis and sip shax with Somalis.
Thanks wll qaali.
Now, what areas would you wanna live if you were in my position?

Nalaaye floxks

I heard about bloomington and burnsville, would you recommend those areas?
They alright ig but Bloomington is no different, and Burnsville is not bad but sometimes chill

Go to Apple valley, it’s actually the most chillest place to be in

Trending