Minnesota Somalis are the real winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
But reiko you guys dont own the malls there. Abdi warsame was saying he will get the funding. One mall is owned by an arab right and he is not nice to somalis?

I think somalis in mn are the most successful. London somalis couldnt dream of your achievements.

No it's knowledge that matters not where in the diaspora you are Waxan walaan:draketf:

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
I thought you were just messin with my mind

Isn't Bosaaso a city in Puntland, Somalia?:patrice:

and Minneapolis in US?

How comes they're twins?:what1:
It is but they don't officially recognize puntland but call it north eastern somalia:yacadiim:

lalayariis

Bad cop
First time logging into my account in months and Iโ€™m blessed with this post. Repping my two favorite cities. :nahgirl:

Viva Minneapolis iyo Bosaso

Yes we might have the biggest fob epidemic but Fobs are hard workers. You will see them working 16 hour shifts. They're earning money.

The Minneapolis and St. Paul mayors both come to Somali events.
The senators are always present in our celebrations.
You will see the governor of Minnesota regularly walking in the Somali mall with his young kids.

We got the most non-American restaurants in MN.
We got 6 respectively known Somali malls.

Go to any local bank, your banker will be Somali.
Your state congresswoman is Somali
Your Minneapolis city councilman is Somali
Your state representative is Somali

Your local pediatrician is Somali
Your medical doctor is Somali
Go to any pharmacy and you will see atleast 4 Somalis working at the shift.

The cashier at your local grocery store is Somali.

The car dealerships are owned by Somalis.

We are living the real American Dream.

Say Mashallah!

How long before y'all be climbing on each other's necks to get away from MN then. Cuz we all know how this story ends.

lalayariis

Bad cop
How long before y'all be climbing on each other's necks to get away from MN then. Cuz we all know how this story ends.
The only thing weโ€™re climbing up are those higher positions. In the next decade look out for Somali engineers, neurosurgeons, physists, IT workers etc. We have a whole generation of those born here and about to graduate Uni.:samwelcome:

This year my school ( basically all white teachers except the one token black guy) was blessed with a Somali english teacher. :lawd:

The only thing weโ€™re climbing up are those higher positions. In the next decade look out for Somali engineers, neurosurgeons, physists, IT workers etc. We have a whole generation of those born here and about to graduate Uni.:samwelcome:

This year my school ( basically all white teachers except the one token black guy) was blessed with a Somali english teacher. :lawd:

That's what's up!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My family visited Minneapolis last year and the Somali malls. they said the Somalis dress like fobs and kept staring at them and their clothes. Also MN is quite an old state with ugly buildings.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My family visited Minneapolis last year and the Somali malls. they said the Somalis dress like fobs and kept staring at them and their clothes. Also MN is quite an old state with ugly buildings.
Your family are haters. And haters never succeed. Those fobs will soon be senators and governors while your family are treated like second class citizen in whatever state they live in.

I wouldn't boast to much about this. For all we know trump is setting y'all up and will carpet bomb the place when he corrals all somalis in the US in there.....then claim he was using pin-point precision bombing on a terrorist stronghold.

Hey on another note y'all should make sure that the congresswoman does not join the congressional black caucus ok. Watch that!!!

I wouldn't boast to much about this. For all we know trump is setting y'all up and will carpet bomb the place when he corrals all somalis in the US in there.....then claim he was using pin-point precision bombing on a terrorist stronghold.

Hey on another note y'all should make sure that the congresswoman does not join the congressional black caucus ok. Watch that!!!
Have you ever considered becoming a comedian? That comment was underrated
damn.png

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Mashallah no doubt Somali Americans specifically reer Minnesota is the greatest Somali diaspora in the west no where near Canada or any other countries in the west. And i heard Somali is the second most spoken language in Mn dope stuff

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mashallah no doubt Somali Americans specifically reer Minnesota is the greatest Somali diaspora in the west no where near Canada or any other countries in the west. And i heard Somali is the second most spoken language in Mn dope stuff
Yes all the forms you fill out is in afsomali. The train station stops has Somali directions.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I remember visiting Minnesota as a kid, I loved my summer long vacation...even though there weren't as many Somalis back then, it was definitely highlight of my youth. It's no surprise the community became successful :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to move with Aussie in Australia. Am sick of Somalis. I love them, but from a distant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending