Minnesota Measles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I hate when Sspoters call UK Somalis third worlders but I’m shocked that a majority of Somali parents in Minnesota are Anti Vaxxers:leon:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
ive noticed most somali americans specifically from Minnesota are major fobs compared to european and canadian somalis lol i wonder why tho

I am sure yall have your FOBs to, heck I am not sure if you aren't a FOB yourself:mjkkk:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I am sure yall have your FOBs to, heck I am not sure if you aren't a FOB yourself:mjkkk:
if your talking about 40 year old and older than is expected but if its under 30 than that would be 5 percent and less wheras in america all the under 30 are 80% fobs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
if your talking about 40 year old and older than is expected but if its under 30 than that would be 5 percent and less wheras in america all the under 30 are 80% fobs.

80% is a bit much:mjlol:

@TheShinning is better to answer what the numbers are tho, maybe she can enlighten us:browtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
80% is a bit much:mjlol:

@TheShinning is better to answer what the numbers are tho, maybe she can enlighten us:browtf:
this is from what ive seen and been told in Canada the somalis dress like white people both genders and interact mainly with non somalis. Yall mn have a long way to go fr

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
this is from what ive seen and been told in Canada the somalis dress like white people both genders and interact mainly with non somalis. Yall mn have a long way to go fr

Sure, but you have to concede, FOB status is better than being known as reer Henny

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sure, but you have to concede, FOB status is better than being known as reer Henny
nahh at least we aint hated 24/7 by cadaans we usually get grouped with maadows wheras in mn everyone can tell a somali instantly yall stick out like sore thumb and refuse to assimilate. I owuld honestly rather be known as reer henny than the state with measles lmao

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
nahh at least we aint hated 24/7 by cadaans we usually get grouped with maadows wheras in mn everyone can tell a somali instantly yall stick out like sore thumb and refuse to assimilate. I owuld honestly rather be known as reer henny than the state with measles lmao

:mjlaugh:You are crazy wallahi, you would rather be known as a gaal/African American than a FOB?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:mjlaugh:You are crazy wallahi, you would rather be known as a gaal/African American than a FOB?
not gaal wtf. I would rather be grouped with maadows and be invisible than be visible and known for all the wrong things which mn has proven for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts