Minnesota looks lit in the summer

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
This is cadaan Minnesota where darkies aren't allowed
Somalis in Mn live in every city of MN. No such thing as cadaan place. Even up north you will find Somalis plus if they wanted to do what the OP posted there’s 10 thousands lakes to pick from, I have two huge ones right next to my house.

Somalis in Mn live in every city of MN. No such thing as cadaan place. Even up north you will find Somalis plus if they wanted to do what the OP posted there’s 10 thousands lakes to pick from, I have two huge ones right next to my house.

Even in the rural areas? I thought they lived in and around the Twin Cities

I’m terrified of swimming in anything but the ocean.
Freshwater lakes and rivers carry a lot of bacteria especially brain-eating amoebas

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
when i went Minnesota I’m so happy that i begged my famo to take day/week trips around the state and not stay in ghetto Minneapolis the whole time i was there. Turns out they didn’t even travel outside the twin cities much either and one of the first times they travelled out their city. Minnesota has such amazing scenery, especially around the Canadian border. It has such nice retreats too we stayed at a lake retreat near Duluth, and we went canoeing/kayaking near Lake Superior it was amazing

Maybe one day when i hop off anon I’ll link my IG so u monkeys can see the pics ive taken from travelling, my hobby and passion. I hate visiting big cities and claiming to have been to the whole country//state

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Nigga aren't you in France ? WALLAHI the lies AJEEEEB

But somalis wouldn’t be doing fun shit like this for sure
they do, but minnesotans are very racist. Any POC gathered in one area is instantly a police visit and the potential to get harassed by this guy
img957054.jpg

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Minnesota is horrible, you guys talk about the lakes when half of the year they are frozen and half of them aren’t lakes but dirty swamps.

This is cadaan Minnesota where darkies aren't allowed
Everywhere in Minnesota is majority white , it’s not like the UK or Canada where there is other minorities the only mini origins in minisota are Somalis

Also camping trekking hiking is deep Minisora culture most Minnesota Somalia have gone many time even with the Masjod Somali Community family or School

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
when i went Minnesota I’m so happy that i begged my famo to take day/week trips around the state and not stay in ghetto Minneapolis the whole time i was there. Turns out they didn’t even travel outside the twin cities much either and one of the first times they travelled out their city. Minnesota has such amazing scenery, especially around the Canadian border. It has such nice retreats too we stayed at a lake retreat near Duluth, and we went canoeing/kayaking near Lake Superior it was amazing

Maybe one day when i hop off anon I’ll link my IG so u monkeys can see the pics ive taken from travelling, my hobby and passion. I hate visiting big cities and claiming to have been to the whole country//state
giphy.gif

An outdoorsy Mali gurl, mentally healthy, attractive with sexy appeal
giphy.gif

Emily Binu Troglodyte gotta competition in this mofaka. :wowsweat: am feeling kinda mesmerized

Somalis from Finland have recently started going away to camps deep inland next to lakes and woods. I know personally few and Im also planning to do this with family or friends.

Its lit, a big house with a lot of luxuries right next to a lake. Also jet skis