Minnesota hooligans at it again: Police looking for Somali thieves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder

Damn wtf is wrong with Reer-Minnesota. If any of you Minnesotans know these people you should report them to the police. Clean up your streets and your qashin waryaada

Kratos

Sonder
Holy shit, I just realised this theft, the gun incident and the Chipotle shenanigans were all in the same subrub; Eden Praire. Does this suburb have a high concentration of Somalis or something?

I see Minnesota somalis are coming with a bang they've been overshadowed by UK and Hennessey but now they're making a cocomeback 3 Ls in one week that's impressive

Kratos

Sonder
This has been an unfortunate week, maybe reer Henny or Britain are here on holiday to
visit relatives? :shookgabre:

Nah that would cause a surge in gun and knife crime respectively. Stealing seems to be a favourite pastime of MN Somalis.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nah that would cause a surge in gun and knife crime respectively. Stealing seems to be a favourite pastime of MN Somalis.

No they would want to blend in and not use knives, they could get guns here easily, all that is required is a library card and they will sell you an AK47 for a few quid:gaasdrink:

Kratos

Sonder
It's been crazy week for us but I know one thing they're not puntlanders and most if these crimes are committed by southies and rer jijiga

:samwelcome:

I agree. We should conduct an investigation on all Somalis who have a criminal record and find out what region of Somaliweyn they're from. I have my predictions.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The MN community should quickly round these kids up and deliver them to their nearest police precinct.

Prison won't change them for the better but it would least act as a deterrent for some other dimwit that thinks that robbing people is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts