Minnesota has gone to shit

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Whenever Somalis from other diasporas would clown Minnesota I would try to defend it since I'm from here but it's getting harder and harder everyday. There's murders left and right in Minneapolis and gang violence is on the rise.

Where did it all go wrong? Minnesota used to be a great place, tbh most of it is still fine it's just Minneapolis that's going wild.

I finally understand why it was named Murderapolis

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Crime is out of control in many cities thanks to leftist city councils who don't give police budgets inflationary increases or in many cases cut their budgets (DEFUND). But they have no issue giving lots of money for bike lanes when no one bikes except some professor or artist and $10s of millions in diversity grants or some UBI pilot project. They vilify police officers to the point they take stress leave or quit. Police officers that remain don't police anymore because they're scared they'll be called a racist. Normal people are moving to the suburbs and rural areas where the police are respected and crime is punished and people are not doing drugs outside downtown landmarks. No one wants to live in big cities anymore. You have to be crazy to live in a major city if you have the opportunity to get out of there.

Crime is out of control in many cities thanks to leftist city councils who don't give police budgets inflationary increases or in many cases cut their budgets (DEFUND). But they have no issue giving lots of money for bike lanes when no one bikes except some professor or artist and $10s of millions in diversity grants or some UBI pilot project. They vilify police officers to the point they take stress leave or quit. Police officers that remain don't police anymore because they're scared they'll be called a racist. Normal people are moving to the suburbs and rural areas where the police are respected and crime is punished and people are not doing drugs outside downtown landmarks. No one wants to live in big cities anymore. You have to be crazy to live in a major city if you have the opportunity to get out of there.
What's the solution?
Crime will always be prevalent in poor communities.

Something I always suggested was law enforcement from the same community. So the "us vs them" mindset isn't valid anymore .

The best solution that'll never happened unfortunately is bring guys like ahmed rashid he'd clean Minnesota in 5 years .

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well I WAS from Wayzata when I lived there. Come down to the lakes area, safe and crime free.
200.gif

With all that government fraud somalis could be living in better places but they want to do fraud and STILL live in the ghetto. Horta why do Somalis love to stack up money?
:hmm:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
We
Leftists ruin cities and run. They're fleeing from California and bringing their wicked ways here in Montana. The beautiful city of Bozeman is now dubbed " Bozemangles", full of degenerates.

Moving way up North to kalispell soon
college move in moving GIF by CUBoulder

Last edited:
Nah St.Paul got its shit together still averaging about 30 murders. Minneapolis has the lowest number of cops per capita. Got about 8 to 10 cops running around trying to deal with all these murders.
Yeah, I heard muggings and robberies have increased... I'm not from Minneapolis but was thinking of moving there soon. What areas would you recommend I stay away from? I've already been told not to hang around too much in North Minneapolis.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Yeah, I heard muggings and robberies have increased... I'm not from Minneapolis but was thinking of moving there soon. What areas would you recommend I stay away from? I've already been told not to hang around too much in North Minneapolis.
Just dont. It's really become the epitome of Shithole!

Trending

Latest posts