Minnehopless is trash but Minnesota is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Minnehopless is like islii. Too many ugly long qaxooti hijab wearing eedos and ghetto ciyaal Mareekan.

St. Paul is clean and the state capital and also has less ghettos and more jobs.

Minneapolis got more attractions, hookah bars, shops and restaurants though. That’s why it’s good to live outside Minneapolis but go out in the city.

I’d commit suicide if I lived in that tiny rainy depressing shithole called U.K

At least Minneapolis is part of America which has a lot more to offer
We have a lot to offer here too. London in my opinion is one of the best cities if your seeking for opportunities. Also Minneapolis seems boring asf. London is lit so much stuff to do here.

maestro

Cultural revolution
We have a lot to offer here too. London in my opinion is one of the best cities if your seeking for opportunities. Also Minneapolis seems boring asf. London is lit so much stuff to do here.

If given the option of US citizenship and living Minneapolis or UK citizenship and living in London. Most people would go for US citizenship.

Minnesota alone is bigger than UK by size nuff said.

Also Minneapolis is more beautiful
3927D46B-2B08-496E-8582-6E25309BA31A.jpeg

Keo

VIP
If given the option of US citizenship and living Minneapolis or UK citizenship and living in London. Most people would go for US citizenship.

View attachment 51554
Actually, the UK is still slightly bigger than Minnesota. London is like the New York of Europe. Minnesota also has a lot less people than London. Minnesota is nearly the same size as the UK but there's 5 million people living there. London alone has 10 million people. I ain't hating on the US but you can't say London is shit.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Actually, the UK is still slightly bigger than Minnesota. London is like the New York of Europe. Minnesota also has a lot less people than London. Minnesota is nearly the same size as the UK but there's 5 million people living there. London alone has 10 million people. I ain't hating on the US but you can't say London is shit.

Yeah London is great. If you compare Minnesota with the UK and USA with the entire continent of Europe

Bloomington is a nice place to live and only a couple of minutes away from Minneapolis
I have family in Bloomington, houses are cheap and larger in MN than Canadian/Uk houses.
A $300k house in Bloomington would cost $750k in ontario Canada and $1million in UK. They live in tiny houses in the UK

London houses are so small and streets too narrow, most of yall dont even drive. It's much more livable in MN.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

View attachment 51554
Bro UK seem so boring. I have never had a big interest in visiting that county. We Americans already gave them that L in 1776 just so we can leave that shitty place.

That country looks so boring.

If I ever did go I would only be interested in taking picture with those guys with the microphone hats in front of the royal buildings and too also run a shopping cart into a wall to see if I can go to hogwarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending