Minneapolis will pay $20M to the family of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, who was killed by Mohamed Noor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the family sue or did the state just pay up? Not to be that person but I've never seen this happen to the numerous madow people killed...

Apollo

VIP
Shooting a woman was kind of weak on his part. I know that 'Muricans are all armed and all, but he overreacted.

World

VIP
Did the family sue or did the state just pay up? Not to be that person but I've never seen this happen to the numerous madow people killed...
This time it was an Australian/foreigner that got killed, if they didn't come hard on the cop and financially compensate the family then it would cause an international outcry especially since Australia is a strong ally of America.

@Kanini

The family sued for $50,000,000 and settled for twenty million. The madow people didn’t win their cases, so they can’t sue the employers (State government).

This time it was an Australian/foreigner that got killed, if they didn't come hard on the cop and financially compensate the family then it would cause an international outcry especially since Australia is a strong ally of America.
Ally really as they do business with america's enemy china they are no ally but bufoons loool

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m happy they give the family something, not that any money is worth the life that was lost.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Shooting a woman was kind of weak on his part. I know that 'Muricans are all armed and all, but he overreacted.

She was wearing a hoodie. And these cops smoke weed while patrolling , paranoia took hold.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
20 million is a lot, something is wrong. Maybe 1.2 million?

The word in the street is this somali convicted cop was a White wanna be. He was dismissive of Somalis, was rough with blacks, & only hang out with white people. He thought he was living an American life until the devil sprang in the form of a white woman in a hoodie. All white people ran away from him. The blacks convicted him as his jury. And Somalis are sitting in the coffee shop talking behind his back

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What the heck, I have never heard of adoon families getting this kinda money as they get gunned down every day.:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending