Minneapolis Wheelchair Villain Strikes Again

This time he sent video to the police of a Somali guy looting the Target during the George Floyd protests because of a personal beef with him :mjlol: This man is dangerous

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am a big admirer of him.

he has literally planted “isbaarato” = infamous lawless behavior back home where some guy/guys with a stops cars in the middle of the countryside to loot them.
Here we have a man on wheelchair (lost his ability to walK due to a 3rd world disease called Polio) who calls any Geeljire with money and says to them “I got dirt on you or else pay me”. Usually the dirt is welfare scam or cheating on your wife or looting footage of you during George Floyd crisis.

How can you not love this man. Btw his reer abtiyos is me
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I am a big admirer of him.

he has literally planted “isbaarato” = infamous lawless behavior back home where some guy/guys with a stops cars in the middle of the countryside to loot them.
Here we have a man on wheelchair (lost his ability to walK due to a 3rd world disease called Polio) who calls any Geeljire with money and says to them “I got dirt on you or else pay me”. Usually the dirt is welfare scam or cheating on your wife or looting footage of you during George Floyd crisis.

How can you not love this man. Btw his reer abtiyos is me
giphy.gif
Nagadaa. That is really the only part that matters to you.

Trending

Latest posts