Minneapolis Somalis are finished

Skip to 0:40

Now watch how the Somalis will face severe discrimination and xenophobia because a stupid bunch decided to chimp out.

Their hand would have been cut off in their beloved Saudi Arabia. They would never do it over there with or without the hand chopping sentence. Only in the West who stupidly allowed them in when their Sunni brothers didn't want to give them even residency, forget about a passport.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
What discrimination? Are they gonna call them chimps and apes and pirates (as per usual)?
Too many civil rights laws in place to give a f*ck
Do these looters usually get found out?

:hmm:
They’re wearing masks, a lot are at least. The police are standinG outside the retarded murderers house to protect him kkk. The city is gonna get looted completely until they step out and arrest the guy
if they don’t, they’re gonnaprobably start shooting police and killing them.Viva Minneapolis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am depressed.
1590675268982.png
1590675269719.png

What discrimination? Are they gonna call them chimps and apes and pirates (as per usual)?

They’re wearing masks, a lot are at least. The police are standinG outside the retarded murderers house to protect him kkk. The city is gonna get looted completely until they step out and arrest the guy
if they don’t, they’re gonnaprobably start shooting police and killing them.Viva Minneapolis

they haven't arrested the killer police officer?????? it was clearly murder

Why is this @farax nigga such a cuck? No one gives af what whitey thinks, do you live and die about an cadaan's opnion of Somali people? The whole city looting and protesting. Not everyone wakes up every morning trying to please white people.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
they haven't arrested the killer police officer?????? it was clearly murder
Nope
That’s the whole point of the riots and I don’t think they will stop until he gets a decently lengthy sentence
He’s in his house right now where lines of officers are standing in front protecting him
Imma go find the video

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is silly, it is no longer for the dead guy now, its more of a personal gain during disorder

Seen this in London in 2011, at first it was for the Mark Duggan, then it became a all out grand theft auto spree.

I told my own brother, who's residing in America, not to join this. His friends are joining the protest for the "dead guy", but as a Somali, he should not risk it, since it ain't even his country nor his rights being violated. Somalis should also follow suit. Simple as.

Or, maybe protest in a more "peaceful way"

Savage ayaanx :dwill:

Trending