Minneapolis Somali Gang Steals The Same Car From 5th Precinct Police Station 3 TIMES

These faarax’s in my hometown Minneapolis are wild. Apparently a gang of Somali youth stole the SAME car 3 times from a police station. They even used a stolen car to ram and break the gate of the impound so they could steal back the stolen car that they stole 2 times prior to taking it for a 3rd time. Imagine Having the confidence to steal from a police station multiple times... These faarax’s are wild. What is your input on this situation?:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Nacalaa I bet it's a cuqdad ridden AA posting that tweet.

No miskeen MN cadaan would know to profile us specifically or care to.

All this effort for a Jeep Cherokee? :dead:
B4E7031D-98C6-4672-9835-11F82EA159C8.jpeg

this was their reaction when they stole it for the third time:damedamn:

These faarax’s in my hometown Minneapolis are wild. Apparently a gang of Somali youth stole the SAME car 3 times from a police station. They even used a stolen car to ram and break the gate of the impound so they could steal back the stolen car that they stole 2 times prior to taking it for a 3rd time. Imagine Having the confidence to steal from a police station multiple times... These faarax’s are wild. What is your input on this situation?:farmajoyaab:
That would make no sense but I suspect there’s evidence on that car they’re trying to get rid off? That’s the only justifiable reason why they would target the same car multiple times. Plus the car was stolen from the forensic department.

It’s a caadan guy who runs the page It’s actually on Facebook. Most Minnesota Cadaan’s in the Minneapolis area are highly familiar with Somali people too the point where they can quickly idenitfy a Somali person from other African Americans. But they labeled the somali suspects as black males in another post.

Last edited:
Wallahi Minneapolis is hella lit rn, it’s a live GTA V server.
Apparently I just found out they even stole a jaguar aside from the white Volkswagen.

they got into a speeding chase with the police and got away. They even stole another separate Jeep car from North Minneapolis.

4 stolen cars in one day... it’s litteraly a GTA 5 server:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What wreckless fukkers it'd be easier to rob a new car from the dealership and have it shipped out and cash out

They stole it from the Forensics which means the vehicles contains evidence that would incriminate them although stealing a vehicle from the police is criminal itself.

Since the George Floyd incident the criminals have gotten bold. They do not fear the authorities anymore. I blame the soft liberal leaders of Minneapolis. The Somalis and AA are running a mock stealing and beating people up .
Imagine if they defund they police. What a chaos

:williamswtf: Have you been on twitter? Cadaans always profile Somalis specifically along with other ethnicities. Cadaanka cuqdad badan lmao most aren't miskeen.

Regardless tho, it doesn't matter what any ajnabi thinks of Somalis. We're too proud to gaf :kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts