Minneapolis Police not solving 88% of the crimes thanks to the defund the police movement.

The crime problem is a culture problem. Police often show up after a crime has happened. They take a police report but the criminal is already gone which only makes them crime historians writing the first draft of the history of that crime incident. Then you have police haters and anarchists blaming police for doing their work at the same time as a minority of overzelous and racist policemen ruin police reputation

People just need to respect elders, police, teachers, etc. and those with police or any other authority should be humble

The crime problem is a culture problem. Police often show up after a crime has happened. They take a police report but the criminal is already gone which only makes them crime historians writing the first draft of the history of that crime incident. Then you have police haters and anarchists blaming police for doing their work at the same time as a minority of overzelous and racist policemen ruin police reputation

People just need to respect elders, police, teachers, etc. and those with police or any other authority should be humble
And it doesn't help that a minority of people are behind a big portion of crimes relatively

sucks to be American, I'm super-cool with the police whenever i meet them on the street i go up and start a conversation with them

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Why bother to do your job if you're going to be called a racist and the national or even international media put the spotlight on you? I feel bad for cops because many of them joined the police force because they genuinely care about their communities; otherwise why risk your life when you can do other work and get similar or higher pay/benefits with better work/life balance? Best to just work pensionable hours and go home to your family safe and sound.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
we got some retards here that believe Americas problem is the worlds problem they don't even live in that shit hole yet they support BLM and disrespect the police
I have never ran into a bad cop in my life, wallahi the way social media has been trying to push this bad cop narrative since April 2020 i was always curious where tf they meet them at.

I don't know 1 person who had a encounter with a bad cop, always a normal cool interaction mostly even generous niggas who let us off easier

Why bother to do your job if you're going to be called a racist and the national or even international media put the spotlight on you? I feel bad for cops because many of them joined the police force because they genuinely care about their communities; otherwise why risk your life when you can do other work and get similar or higher pay/benefits with better work/life balance? Best to just work pensionable hours and go home to your family safe and sound.
wow this might be the first time you said something i agree with defunding the people that keep law and order is retarded

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
wow this might be the first time you said something i agree with defunding the people that keep law and order is retarded

You joined this site just weeks ago (or maybe not).

Of course you will agree with a post of mine sooner or later.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have never ran into a bad cop in my life, wallahi the way social media has been trying to push this bad cop narrative since April 2020 i was always curious where tf they meet them at.

I don't know 1 person who had a encounter with a bad cop, always a normal cool interaction mostly even generous niggas who let us off easier

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.