Minneapolis is turning into Little Chicago. Police using hand off approach. Killing skyrocketing. Last night a Geeljire killed

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Minneapolis is still safer than your shithole of Columbus Ohio Mr. Kelly aka Mr Rasputin. Minneapolis had 44 homicides so far this year as of 13 hours ago. Columbus has 79 homicides as of August 6th. Probably past 80 already.

@Grigori Rasputin why do you live in such a shithole?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Minneapolis is still safer than your shithole of Columbus Ohio Mr. Kelly aka Mr Rasputin. Minneapolis had 44 homicides so far this year as of 13 hours ago. Columbus has 79 homicides as of August 6th. Probably past 80 already.

im living large ...Columbus is wonderful ....it’s rare that you hear a Somali is killed here...besides I’m always armed, don’t you come near me and threaten me because I’m a sharpshooter and will drill a hole in your madaxaada:russsmug:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤

Columbus has double the population of Minneapolis. Mpls has only 400,000 and Cbus has 800,000. MPLS has 45 murders so far and It’ll probably end the year with like 70 something.

@Grigori Rasputin’s city is a shithole but at least it’s not Somalis smoking each other.

Awdalia Rising

Columbus has double the population of Minneapolis. Mpls has only 400,000 and Cbus has 800,000. MPLS has 45 murders so far and It’ll probably end the year with like 70 something.

@Grigori Rasputin’s city is a shithole but at least it’s not Somalis smoking each other.

populatjon is about the same really Minneapolis has 400k but the area because of the twin cities has about the same population as Columbus. The twin cities combined = Columbus

I’d rather it be somalis smoking eachother so I know where to avoid/who to avoid. Random people smoking you is a lot scarier don’t you say?

Awdalia Rising

im living large ...Columbus is wonderful ....it’s rare that you hear a Somali is killed here...besides I’m always armed, don’t you come near me and threaten me because I’m a sharpshooter and will drill a hole in your madaxaada:russsmug:

:fantasia2:Do you think I’m stupid I know they don’t allow people with mental illness to own a weapon kkk :hahaidiot:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
populatjon is about the same really Minneapolis has 400k but the area because of the twin cities has about the same population as Columbus. The twin cities combined = Columbus

I’d rather it be somalis smoking eachother so I know where to avoid/who to avoid. Random people smoking you is a lot scarier don’t you say?
Bro what? Columbus has 892,000. Minneapolis and St.Paul combined have 732,000. Most of the violence here is AA on AA, my point was: Somali on Somali violence is not ok and that’s what makes mpls worse than cbus, you have to watch out for your own people here.

Isn't the Somali population only 80,000? The killings are between the black American vs black American and not Somali.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
*deleted video..to horrific..They couldn’t save him

Last edited:
These stories are not related. This Brother got stabbed in the neck over north. This shooting happened over south 7 blocks from the George memorial.

Trending