Minneapolis hoods

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
For those of you have never been to America and are wondering what Minneapolis looks like after the riots. This is when the riots started.

This guy basically drives through all of the troubled areas of every major US city and interviews the residents.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The inferiority complex is showing. They try to take jabs at UK Somalis but in reality they live in a shithole.

Imagine living in a country droning the shit out of your homeland lmao.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1598445271628.png

nah not really it's pretty normal. idk why yall are exaggerating on how it looks.
Well it might not be the roughest in terms of looks but It looks pretty rough compared to when I use to live there. I haven’t been to Minneapolis since 2018 but I lived in Phillips area in south Minneapolis near Lake street and in north Minneapolis on Plymouth Avenue both rough areas. Aside from the looks the crime rate has skyrocketed ever since they defunded the police department

If you check the crime watch pages on Facebook theirs litteraly a robbery, Assault, carjacking or shooting occurring every few hours multiple times a day. So far theirs been 51 murders in Minneapolis... a city with a population of 425,403 people and theirs still 4 months left this year and that’s not even including St Paul which has 16 murders with a population of 307,695 and theirs even murders occurring in the suburbs too like Brooklyn Park, Columbia Heights Etc..
I hate speaking down on my hometown but the twin cities is now a shithole.

Trending