Ministry of Finance is sending us hidden messages about AarLibaax and embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Check number 3 in the list.
Dkdkxdo.jpg

https://mof.gov.so/fiscal/expenditure.html#top
The Ministry of Information, also known as the Ministry of Propaganda, is burning through their budget even faster than the Ministry of National Security!

@AarLibaax and @embarassing
WeeklyWhisperedAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Additionally, the Ministry of Finance just posted this ominous tweet.
Could @AarLibaax and @embarassing really be powered by next generation artificial intelligence? What is Dr. Beileh trying to tell us?!
:faysalwtf:

The Online Government of Ugandishu were surprised by the effectiveness of their Twitter bots campaign, so it's not surprising they expanded to sspot.

Last edited:
:drakekidding: Most people support the govt, no amount of calacaal and childish conspiracies will change that. But whatever helps you sleep better I guess.

Tukraq

VIP
:drakekidding: Most people support the govt, no amount of calacaal and childish conspiracies will change that. But whatever helps you sleep better I guess.
no they don't they support their own interests which this government has been against by most people and alienated most other than Micheal Howard, Alexander Djaparidze and those in the gov getting fat checks:farmajoyaab:

What a handicap

Come after me pussy, but leave the girl alone.
Your handicap ass may dedicate a billion threads to moi, Afterall your a punani Its expected of you to be my number 1 fan :mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts