Minister of Security 30 jir 30million xooging land from poor family near Xalane

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

The family have threatened to take action with their tribe if he doesnt stop

A leapord never changes his spots the corrupt era of HSM has been revived by Rooble and his friend MP Abdullahi Nuur aka 30 jir 30 million

Daawo: Qoyska Bashiir Raage oo kiis xasaasi ku eedeeyey Cabdullaahi Maxamed Nuur​

5ab098434b5266d780d26eecaf720e3a
By Zahra Axmed Gacal

March 29, 2022
in Warar

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Wasiirka amniga xukuumadda Soomaaliya Cabdullahi Maxamed Nuur ayaa lagu eedeeyey inuu boobayo dhul u dhow garoonka Aadan Cadde oo uu lahaa Allaha u naxariistee ganacsade Bashiir Raage Shiiraar oo bilo ka hor ku geeriyooday magaalada Muqdisho.

I hope they solve this peacefully ,
Bashe raage peeps are well known and good folks , they are known to support every government . I dont think wasiirka amniga abdulahi nuur will do this intentionally especially knowing the uproar it will cause .

Jungle

VIP
I hope they solve this peacefully ,
Bashe raage peeps are well known and good folks , they are known to support every government . I dont think wasiirka amniga abdulahi nuur will do this intentionally especially knowing the uproar it will cause .
This harti abgaal business this boon doesnt know the family. Bashir Raage Shiraar xoolo cant be touched. Ceel macaan and Cisileey was run by him and warsangeli. Kabo qaad from warsanstar also, geedi is behind this.

Trending

Latest posts