Mindhunter

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its a disturbing and a interesting show at the same time

@Basra i know youve seen it tell me your thoughts

Omg Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am watching it on Netlflix. Right now. I will let u know what i think.

I checked this trailer/explanation of the show

Royalflush

novacane
Omg Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am watching it on Netlflix. Right now. I will let u know what i think.

I checked this trailer/explanation of the show

its not for the weak stomached youll retch from some of the photos in the investigations. but its fascinating seeing how the criminal mind works. tho i think its sus how most of the crimes they focus on are weird sex things

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its not for the weak stomached youll retch from some of the photos in the investigations. but its fascinating seeing how the criminal mind works. tho i think its sus how most of the crimes they focus on are weird sex things

Huuno, nothing about crime makes me uneasy. I luv it. I luv to see evil in its grand nature. This is my type of show to be addicted to. Conversation, no action, crime show. Wow, could not ask for anything more.

Of course they focus on sex things. Do u realize how sex is important in human life? Sigmund, the founder of psychology was obsessed with sex and its powers.

Drugs/Intoxicants & Sex are the recipe for devils. If evil needs to rear its head, it picks, Sex, intoxicants/drugs & anger/ Violence.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
Huuno, nothing about crime makes me uneasy. I luv it. I luv to see evil in its grand nature. This is my type of show to be addicted to. Conversation, no action, crime show. Wow, could not ask for anything more.

Of course they focus on sex things. Do u realize how sex is important in human life? Sigmund, the founder of psychology was obsessed with sex and its powers.

Drugs/Intoxicants & Sex are the recipe for devils. If evil needs to rear its head, it picks, Sex, intoxicants/drugs & anger/ Violence.
your one strange person but i agree its deeply fascinating how they could do stuff like this and not have any remorse, and justify it. top show eedo.

lol sigmund was a weird jew who just wanted to spread his filth that you cant resist your sexual urges and degeneracy should be normalized.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
your one strange person but i agree its deeply fascinating how they could do stuff like this and not have any remorse, and justify it. top show eedo.

lol sigmund was a weird jew who just wanted to spread his filth that you cant resist your sexual urges and degeneracy should be normalized.

Sigmund was a horny jew huuno. He had intense sexual frustration, but his genius is the discovery of how humans deal with the consequences of sexual frustrations. lol

I loved the movie Dangerous method with Fassbender. Very good movie. It gave me mental orgasms lol

Royalflush

novacane
Sigmund was a horny jew huuno. He had intense sexual frustration, but his genius is the discovery of how humans deal with the consequences of sexual frustrations. lol

I loved the movie Dangerous method with Fassbender. Very good movie. It gave me mental orgasms lol
I finally finished it and I think it was a 10/10 show but I heard it got cancelled:lawd:

Basra is very strange yes

Royalflush

novacane
But there’s also no humor, the scenes are mostly dark and the protagonist is fucking boring, the picked the wrong fucking actor
Nah the protagonist is slightly arrogant smart and a very interesting character, it’s not supposed to be humorous so I guess it only appeals to some people

Trending