Military coup underway in Sudan

Burhan was always the real Prime Minister of Sudan, he has the support of Egypt, Israel and Turkey. Hamdok was an Ethiopian puppet, good to see he is gone.

All the Sahan spies are upset about this. Wonderful.

I expect Turkey will be back in Suakin.

The military establishment is the one that's closer to UAE and they're the ones who supported and pushed the civilian govt to normalize relations with Israel

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
All the Sahan spies are upset about this. Wonderful.

I expect Turkey will be back in Suakin.

EsWsT76W4AIAhvz.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I support Burhan. It’s nice to see a coalition forming against Ethiopia. One domino to fall left. Farmaajo.

Inshallah the collapse is imminent. We need to be ready for Somali Galbeed war.

Biden’s weakness has emboldened Sudan’s military. The weakness they have shown to Eritrea and Ethiopia’s genocide of Tigray, as well as Tunisia’s coup means he knows nothing he does will stop him.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I support Burhan. It’s nice to see a coalition forming against Ethiopia. One domino to fall left. Farmaajo.

Inshallah the collapse is imminent. We need to be ready for Somali Galbeed war.

Biden’s weakness has emboldened Sudan’s military. The weakness they have shown to Eritrea and Ethiopia’s genocide of Tigray, as well as Tunisia’s coup means he knows nothing he does will stop him.
Islais needs to go before anyone, the true leader of modern day Ethiopia rules from Asmara. Somali leaders can come and go, but the big domino is still awake.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Islais needs to go before anyone, the true leader of modern day Ethiopia rules from Asmara. Somali leaders can come and go, but the big domino is still awake.
How old is that nigga. If Meles his cousin died ages ago why is this guy still kicking

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How old is that nigga. If Meles his cousin died ages ago why is this guy still kicking
Meles died a miserable death subhanallah. Died at a fairly young age of 57. Islasis is 75 and still kicking. One messed with the shiekhs and the other didn't.