Milan business owner is culturally enriched as a horde of Somalis and other Africans rob his store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20170203-183929.png

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
How can you tell most of them were Somali? From the one's I can see, especially the one wearing the read shirt close to camera didn't look Somali.

By the way, I would never be defensive about Somali savages committing crimes, we just have to be objective.

@AbdiJohnson use your investigative "power" and find an article related to this crime saying the suspects/criminals were Somali.

How can you tell most of them were Somali? From the one's I can see, especially the one wearing the read shirt close to camera didn't look Somali.

By the way, I would never be defensive about Somali savages committing crimes, we just have to be objective.

@AbdiJohnson use your investigative "power" and find an article related to this crime saying the suspects/criminals were Somali.
he only investigates negative things about somalis

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
We look alike and Somalis are only known for bad things.

It's an error but I can't blame them for their error.
We look alike???????????? :draketf:

Nigga has been taking some much dick while on drugs, he can't tell the difference between black ethnicites.

waraabe

Your superior
"decent" "law loving" lmao shut the f*ck up. BLM = police brutality which affects somalis here in canada. block me back you deranged bed wench to old white men!

Lol you are cute when you are triggered. I support law and police who protect us all. All the cases involved blacks who refused to cooperate and follow simple orders. You are trying to justify your booty shaking like the Arab booty shakers.

Lol you are cute when you are triggered. I support law and police who protect us all. All the cases involved blacks who refused to cooperate and follow simple orders. You are trying to justify your booty shaking like the Arab booty shakers.
war when i hear you got shot by police with your "all these years i had to fight" lookin ass face i will laugh and burn the lander flag at your taacsi you etiopian devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending