Mike Bloomberg

Have you seen them?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Has anyone else been seeing this guy's ads everywhere? They are inescapable. I see them on tv, youtube and the radio. I have only seen a few Bernie and Biden ads here and there. But holy shit Bloomberg is everywhere. He must be spending a huge amount of cash to be this visible.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Has anyone else been seeing this guy's ads everywhere? They are inescapable. I see them on tv, youtube and the radio. I have only seen a few Bernie and Biden ads here and there. But holy shit Bloomberg is everywhere. He must be spending a huge amount of cash to be this visible.
He’s Jewish, what do u expect?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
upload_2020-2-14_11-23-41.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Well duh! of course. He does not have to debate or go meet the people. All he gotta do is spend his millions

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
"No, no sir, Mista Cop suh, you don't understand. I'm a noble Cushite! Not some Madow! Please don't frisk me sir. NO STOP. OW. I CAN'T BREATHE. HOOYO HELP MEEEEEEEEEE"

I am Centrist Dem. I am going for Biden. Although my heart screams for Trump.
I like Elizabeth Warren. Hope she can be the frontrunner but sadly it seems like she's falling behind. And no offense but Biden talks like he has dementia. How can you stand behind that :damsel::fantasia2:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like Elizabeth Warren. Hope she can be the frontrunner but sadly it seems like she's falling behind. And no offense but Biden talks like he has dementia. How can you stand behind that :damsel::fantasia2:

Its comfort food huuno. Crappy, greasy, soulful, dull, but u know it, and are comfortable with it. U dont have to hide your dhuso. Vote for Biden.

Trending

Latest posts