Mid Females are ruining the gym culture for us Men

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Zoomer wanna be influencer sharmutas have completely over-ran most gym. I honestly just treat them like they're part of the equipment at this point. Not being an Austic freak 101: they're obviously craving the attention so why give it to them? It's not like one of them's going to suck you off in the changing room, just focus on your workout waryada :heh:

I've tried working out in the morning, but I'm completely wiped by 11:30 sxb. There's no way in hell you're getting through a weekly team meeting after doing squats at 7am lol
I do full body 3x a week and I'm used to the volume by now. I've been making good PRs as well(currently bulking).

I'm in IT so I mainly work from home

I do full body 3x a week and I'm used to the volume by now. I've been making good PRs as well(currently bulking).

I'm in IT so I mainly work from home
I've started with full body as well, nice little recomp before the summer. But the gym's constantly packed. It's hard to work-in if you're doing bench press or squats. The idea of constantly unloading and reloading the bar legit makes me suicidal wallahi.

I'm around high-energy PMs and other corporate drones all day, so it's not like I can just chill out and get my work done in peace :damn:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I've started with full body as well, nice little recomp before the summer. But the gym's constantly packed. It's hard to work-in if you're doing bench press or squats. The idea of constantly unloading and reloading the bar legit makes me suicidal wallahi.

I'm around high-energy PMs and other corporate drones all day, so it's not like I can just chill out and get my work done in peace :damn:
PMS LMAOOOOOOOO. Love seeing misfit terminology here

I can only do full body perfectly if the gym is empty or near empty and the perfect time is legit at 6-8AM.

What do you do for work?

PMS LMAOOOOOOOO. Love seeing misfit terminology here

I can only do full body perfectly if the gym is empty or near empty and the perfect time is legit at 6-8AM.

What do you do for work?
Man it's heartbreaking what happened to the misfits. I just wna go back to the good ol'day of Janoy Cresva lying about his constant burger king consumption and Lenny's mental gynmastics about black trannies :kendrickcry:

I'll give the morning workouts a crack sxb, cus the gym's like a fucking music festival by the time I get there. I work as a PM in a STEM-ish related field sxb, don't wna give too much away. I've said some off-colour shit on here over the years lol

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Man it's heartbreaking what happened to the misfits. I just wna go back to the good ol'day of Janoy Cresva lying about his constant burger king consumption and Lenny's mental gynmastics about black trannies :kendrickcry:

I'll give the morning workouts a crack sxb, cus the gym's like a fucking music festival by the time I get there. I work as a PM in a STEM-ish related field sxb, don't wna give too much away. I've said some off-colour shit on here over the years lol

I 100% feel you on that, no worries.

And bro, I genuinely miss the misfits. These people are legit fucked in the head, but they brought so much joy to my life. Like I got more serious with lifting thanks to them. I genuinely started watching them during the 50th Misifit episode back in like 2014-2015ish. It was right after Adam got Jason really lean and then he fucked up later.

I can't believe Big Richard passed away. The fact that Lenny is still alive is incredible to me LOL

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol, no they wouldn’t.

Gaals need to get with the program and have segregated gyms everywhere. Women now can work-out in peace without being hit on or starred at and men can work out in peace without having deranged women accusing them of things they didn’t do.
I don’t think they’ll do it. Both sides are full of attention seekers that are looking for female or male validation.

I don’t think they’ll do it. Both sides are full of attention seekers that are looking for female or male validation.
Pretty much everyone that goes to the gym does it for aesthetic purposes (with a small minority that do it for health reasons), it’s naturally going to attract some of the most self-absorbed and validation-seeking individuals in society - the only way I see separate gyms becoming a thing is if real harassment gets bad enough for it to overcome some people’s excessive desire for attention.

I 100% feel you on that, no worries.

And bro, I genuinely miss the misfits. These people are legit fucked in the head, but they brought so much joy to my life. Like I got more serious with lifting thanks to them. I genuinely started watching them during the 50th Misifit episode back in like 2014-2015ish. It was right after Adam got Jason really lean and then he fucked up later.

I can't believe Big Richard passed away. The fact that Lenny is still alive is incredible to me LOL
I kind picked it up during the Cooth Andrew saga. Bro Adam legit got Jason into insane shape, not exactly stage ready, but Ruby Classic ready for sure lol. I feel like the misfits were a natural progression in terms of bantz if you used to visit the bodybuilding.com Misc.

Lenny's obvious homosexuality was always funny, like his rationale, but it stopped being funny the moment that video of him getting chewed up food spat into his mouth by a black tranny surfaced loooooooooool :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

R.I.P Big Richard man. Didn't the guy get throat cancer like twice or something though?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
This is a misinformed article because they're sharing a gym in which men and women have different time schedules rather than a gym that's strictly women vs men only.

A gym should be available for someone to use at all times.

If they made a gym strictly for men and a gym strictly for women, there would be no issue.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I kind picked it up during the Cooth Andrew saga. Bro Adam legit got Jason into insane shape, not exactly stage ready, but Ruby Classic ready for sure lol. I feel like the misfits were a natural progression in terms of bantz if you used to visit the bodybuilding.com Misc.

Lenny's obvious homosexuality was always funny, like his rationale, but it stopped being funny the moment that video of him getting chewed up food spat into his mouth by a black tranny surfaced loooooooooool :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

R.I.P Big Richard man. Didn't the guy get throat cancer like twice or something though?
Yeah Jason was legit borderline 13-15%

1675364870795.png

" misfits were a natural progression in terms of bantz if you used to visit the bodybuilding.com Misc."

I would 100% not be interested in lifting/fitness if it wasn't for the misc. I joined around 2012/2013 and god damn it was one of the most entertaining forums I've ever been apart of. It got worse when all the incels started to take over, but I'll always love it. I still lurk there from time to time. I remember that morat or something like that was some somali dude that use to trigger the white incels there because he was bagging white baddies LMAO.

"Lenny's obvious homosexuality was always funny, like his rationale, but it stopped being funny the moment that video of him getting chewed up food spat into his mouth by a black tranny surfaced loooooooooool :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:"

The sextape was the nastiest shit I've ever seen.

Who tf thinks this is a good thing to record? If you're gonna be sus at least not incriminate yourself how dumb can you be :dead: :dead: :dead:

Yeah Jason was legit borderline 13-15%

View attachment 251983

" misfits were a natural progression in terms of bantz if you used to visit the bodybuilding.com Misc."

I would 100% not be interested in lifting/fitness if it wasn't for the misc. I joined around 2012/2013 and god damn it was one of the most entertaining forums I've ever been apart of. It got worse when all the incels started to take over, but I'll always love it. I still lurk there from time to time. I remember that morat or something like that was some somali dude that use to trigger the white incels there because he was bagging white baddies LMAO.

"Lenny's obvious homosexuality was always funny, like his rationale, but it stopped being funny the moment that video of him getting chewed up food spat into his mouth by a black tranny surfaced loooooooooool :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:"

The sextape was the nastiest shit I've ever seen.
I remember peak Janoy, but he still somehow managed to look like shit when he got up on stage at the Ruby classic. But tbh, I feel like t the lighting in that gym changing room did a lot of the heaving lifting for him lol

I feel like I caught the tail end of the Misc bants wallahi, just as the Zyzz trend was dying on there and picking up steam on youtube. It was fucking hilarious wallahi, I still think about that one lad who gave his girlfriend weight gainer to get her fat without her knowledge and the whole frogtech shit all the time. Me too sxb. I wna to post a pic on my dp where I looked half way decent and dieted down like crazy and even hooped on the bike at one point.

Remember that one particular half Somali half pakistani lad who used to get rinsed all the time. Think his name was Ibby or some shit. I remember threads when he'd report back after a failed weekend of trying to get birds and they'd just give him the most non-sensical advice. Damn I miss the Misc wallahi, it really had heart until the incel 4chan type freaks and women started shitting up the place.

Who tf thinks this is a good thing to record? If you're gonna be sus at least not incriminate yourself how dumb can you be :dead: :dead: :dead:
Sxb, I think you're unfamiliar with the Big Len. The guy openly talked about how his teeth were so white because of tranny cùm and all sorts of other deviant shit lol. He started crying about the video, so I think it was eventually take down.

Trending

Latest posts